|User|| Gwen Tennyson|
|First Appearance||A Change of Face|
Gwen's Spellbook is a purple and gold miniature spellbook which previously belonged to Charmcaster. Gwen kept it as a souvenir in A Change of Face and Charmcaster still wants it back. It was revealed that Gwen brings her spellbook to school, as seen in It's Not Easy Being Gwen, when she pulled it out of the purse she was bringing to school. In Couples Retreat, it's revealed that it was kept on her desk, but later Kevin moved it to a box in his garage for safekeeping.
- See Also: List of Spells
- Fallum Quarca Daminigan - Can open a door violently by blowing it off its hinges.
- Emocha Objectia - Conjures bright blue glowing energy blasts from the caster's hand. (However when Gwen is in a Hazmat suit it acts as balloon spell).
- Segma Sofom - Enables the caster to telekinetically control three inanimate objects.
- Vearte Morta Nata - Shoots a powerful long blast from the users staff.
- Appendage-A Regoria - It retracts stretched objects or appendages and immobilizes target for short periods of time.
- Reanima Verdanica - Makes flowers grow from something.
- Reanima Dinamica - Generates sparks.
- Twista Combetitus - Creates a giant cobra made of blue energy that shields the caster and its companions.
- Armarus Umspecta - Causes animals to fall in love with the target.
- Bellum Hocorro Mazzora - Causes silverware to come to be alive and attack the target.
- Atherius Expectorium Perpetua - Creates a sustained whirlwind in air to propel the caster in air or acts as a makeshift shield.
- Teewat Ligara - Creates a silver-colored whirlwind that attacks the target.
- Eterla Morbulous - Disrupts matter causing it to break or crumble.
- Gargelia Vortium - Releases a scarlet smoke that brings statues such as stone gargoyles to life.
- Mercuta Verditis - Creates a blue or pink energy beam that are capable of injuring or killing the opponent.
- Kemo Char - It shoots multiple blasts of vibrant yellow glowing energy from the hands of the caster at the enemy. It was used by thirty-year-old Gwen in the twenty-year alternate future in the episode "Ben 10,000."
- Autem Volton - Activates electronic objects which glow with a light blue aura around them.
- Vortress Nebulae - Creates a bright blue glowing force field that reflects unusually strong rays of energy. Ten-year-old Gwen first used this spell in the two-part episode "Ben 10 VS The Negative 10" to defend against Rojo's laser blast.
- Badickinis Metalalurca - It can capture the enemy by wrapping them into metal ropes.
- Skadiggeteth Metalarka - Lifts a heavy metal object to be thrown at the enemy.
- Gallius Disruptus - It creates a strong and powerful gale of silver wind that is capable of deflecting objects in flight.
- Tara Tremmo Eradico - Breaks a nearby structure and causes the rubble to fly at the enemy.
- Camouphlat Vaporis - It creates a huge amount of thick fog and vapor to be used for cover.
- Aquata Risa Spackwata - Forms high pressure waterspouts under the target to suspend them in the air.
- Histus Potiva - Bends and breaks pipes.
- Interdamoto Laborator - Creates an energy blast of pure heat.
- Transfera Identica (3x) - Creates a bubble around the caster and around the target, it then pulls them together and once they collide inside, they will switch bodies. Requires potion. The ingredients are sea-urchin eggs, octopus suckers, bee stingers.
- Thanatis Icatis Exodus - Creates a tornado that attacks the target and carries them away.
- Stingu Invisibus - Levitates rocks to be thrown at the enemy.
- Rava Eelartas Gallametroy - Creates a lightning storm and a giant vortex capable of consuming an entire town.
- Awakatelo Foligeto - Animates the branches, roots, and vines of plants causing them to attack the enemy.
- Declam Baccura Saduka - The first two words are used to load the cannon balls, the third one is for firing it.
- Inseria Disperia - Lets the sorcerer to be immune to magic attacks. It is used by Charmcaster in Gwen's body to dispel the attack done by Gwen in Charmcaster's body.
- Barban Hextida Zerzam - Used by Hex to make The Charms of Bezel, but it is possible only if the The Keystone of Bezel is present at hand and a solar eclipse is happening.
- Latnica Sorensay - Causes dead octopus to attack the enemy.
- Darkara Dorokey Aghosto - Creates a map showing where is the Keystone of Bezel if its nearby.
- Meton Weights - Causes something to be lifted in air while being covered in a red aura. Used by Hex to an old man in "Don't Drink the Water".
- Kalecky Erupt - Causes rock spikes to erupt underneath the target. Used by Hex at Ben and Gwen in "Don't Drink the Water".
- Bretov Alagoria - Causes something to go flying at the enemy. Used by Hex to Ben in "Don't Drink the Water".
- Ocktoon - Gives life to anything the sorcerer or sorceress desires.
- Ocktoon Eradiko- Gives life to a picture or drawing.
- Reverto Maeos Opsmihi - It is a reversing spell. Assists the caster in regaining their magical capabilities and powers if drained from them.
- Turbo - Creates an exceedingly strong and powerful air and wind-manipulating spell that can be used in different forms. First appearance was in Ben 10 Alien Force "Busy Box" when Gwen used it to catch Kevin in a tornado. It was also used in The Final Battle: Part 1, to clear smoke and make a tornado around Gwen, and redirect an oncoming attack.
- Ortis - Summons a spellbook from a short distance, such as a bookshelf, to the caster's hand.
- Ortis Expositis - Summons a certain page in a spellbook.
- Quis quandum era maflictus, iem feachus mas redentegero, quis venit pro mas nesquam essei - A spell that causes a blue-colored triangle-shaped portal to open, enabling the caster to travel through time.
- Tempestus - Allows the caster to create, control and manipulate liquid water at will. This water-related offensive spell was used by Charmcaster in the Ben 10: Alien Force episode Time Heals.
- Vitalis Eruptum - Induces the growth of plant life, primarily vines, and allows the caster to control and manipulate them however the caster wishes.
- Gwen's Teleportation Spell - Teleports the caster and how many targets the caster chooses (This is probably not Albeo Exorior since it does not give a headache or "teleportation hangover" according to Gwen), and this one is completely different. We can assume that it is her original teleportation spell based on her mana-controlling-manipulating capabilities. It is possible that this spell was said nonverbally as it was not spoken out loud. Gwen used this spell in "Fused".
- Eradiko - Wraps and traps a person in a large sphere of magenta-violet-purple-colored mana/magic energy.
- Somnus - Makes the opponent fall asleep.
- Acerbus - Used in "Reflected Glory" to turn off the light of Oliver's camera.
- Meus Manus Manus - Brings an object to the caster.
- Eratico - Used to crack a rock monster.
- Athervo - Levitates an object and throws it against the target.
- Valieris Mihi Occoltus Valieris Meus Amicitia Occoltus - Creates an invisible magenta-and-violet purple dome-shaped shield around the sorcerer.
- Perturbo - Creates a bridge of pink magic-mana.
- Amplusmica - Conjures up a field of flowers.
- Hidreya - Used to summon the Door to Everywhere.
- Thrasius - Makes a magenta-colored crystalline shield around the caster and others.
- Facio Gravis - Causes the opponent to be brought to their knees by the forces of gravity.
- Professo Kar - A spell capable of melting energy blasts as well as being able to melt even Chromastone.
- Tardis Motis - Causes high-speed rotary objects to significantly slow down.
- Cloudo Doris - It is an unknown spell. In Absolute Power Part 1, Gwen used it to trick Nanomech by trapping him in a book.
- Rest Ituo Nowitus Wespinaetro Itus Vigoratus Perwita - Returns Darkstar to his original youthful appearance.
- Incendia Absum - Blows out flames gently with an artificial wind.
- Silicus Milez Sasitatio - Summons Charmcaster's rock creatures under Gwen's control.
- Pontum Cartigo - Brings arcade consoles to life and attack on their own accord.
- Tempestus Erectum - Generates a very strong and powerful gust of silver air and wind to push opponents back.
- Tempestus Impaetus - Summons a whitish lightning bolt to assail the foe from a clear sky.
- Adfishio Patentuia - Shoots multiple energy beams of magenta-colored glowing mana energy from the caster(s).
- Scribo Incendia - Causes a pen to write on its own and glow with a pink aura.
- Astendo Specialis - Makes something reveal its secrets.
- Statuea - Makes the enemies freeze like statues using a pink wave.
- A Change of Face (first appearance)
- Under Wraps
- The Return
- Be Afraid of the Dark
- The Visitor
- Divided We Stand
- Don't Drink the Water
- Big Fat Alien Wedding (cameo)
- Ben 4 Good Buddy
- Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10 (Part 1) (mentioned by Cooper)
- Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10 (Part 2)
- Goodbye and Good Riddance
- Ben 10: Secret of The Omnitrix (cameo)
Ben 10: Alien ForceEdit
Ben 10: Ultimate AlienEdit
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- It's Not Easy Being Gwen
- Ultimate Sacrifice
- Couples Retreat
- In the original Ben 10 series, Gwen's spellbook was pocket size. Then in Ben 10: Alien Force, it was huge, and bigger than her hands. In Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, it was pocket-sized again.
- In the original series, Gwen's spellbook had pictures of the spell. But in Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, it was in runes, which only people with knowledge and use of magic or mana can read.