|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Gas Manipulation|
|Voice Actor||Rob Paulsen|
|First Appearance||Animo Crackers|
Gutrot has the appearance of a mechanical humanoid in a green outfit, with the exception of his head and shoulders being a bluish-purple color. He has four fingers on each hand, which are apparently gloved. Like Water Hazard, he has nozzles/openings from which he can eject gas. He has two on both of his arms, one on each of his shoulders, three on the rim in between his shoulders, three on his head, one on his back and one in the center of his posterior. He has a belt with a window on his stomach so that the gas he uses can be seen.
Gutrot wears the Omnitrix symbol on what appears to be some kind of gas mask in front of his mouth.
Gutrot has a cynical sense of humor and speaks with a gruff tone.
Powers and AbilitiesGutrot's innards contain various gaseous elements, making him a walking chemical laboratory.
Such gases include the following:
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Sulphur dioxide is a highly combustible and toxic gas, with a very pungent smell that can be used as a form of tear gas.
- Nitrous Oxide (commonly known as laughing gas)
- Laughing gas can be used to incapacitate an opponent by making them laugh uncontrollably.
- Fluoromethyl-hexafluoro-isopropyl-ether (also known as sevoflurane)
- Sevoflurane is normally used as an anesthetic, but it is also useful as a knockout gas with short-term memory loss as a side-effect.
The strength of these gases depends on the amount expelled and their chemical makeup.
Gutrot seems to be an expert in the field of chemistry and its effects on the human body, as seen when he explains each gas' effects.
When Gutrot uses his gas, it makes a large cloud, which is susceptible to prevailing winds. This can endanger innocent bystanders.
Some of Gutrot's gases are flammable, so he must be careful in situations that might ignite them.
Opponents who are effectively shielded are immune to Gutrot's gases, mainly through the use of a gas mask or insulation.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Animo Crackers (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Chinese||毒气金刚||From 毒气(Dú Qì), poisonous gas and 金刚(Jīn Gāng), Vajra|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Podrão||From podre, rotten|
|German||Generott||From Generator and rotten|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Barrigobot||Portmanteau of barriga, belly and the suffix -bot, robot. Bellybot|
|French||Proutor||From prout, a childish word for fаrt and -or|
|Hungary||Bélkór||From bél, gut and kór, disease|
|Polish||Gazior||From gaz, gas|
- Ben 10: Game Creator (coming soon)
- 4" Gutrot (coming soon)
- Gutrot is based on the Pokemon Koffing, which is Derrick J. Wyatt's favorite Pokemon.
- This makes Gutrot the second alien to resemble or be based off of Koffing, the first being Ultimate Gravattack's mini planetoids.
- Technically speaking, Ben didn't name Gutrot until the future Animo told him what the alien's name was.
- Ironically, chemistry is one of Ben's weaker subjects, though Gutrot seems to be an expert on it as shown in Animo Crackers.