|This article belongs to the Original Continuity.|
Ben as Gravattack
Gravattack is literally a living planet. He is a large, bulky, reddish-brown alien with rocky skin, a giant mouth and a molten lava planet core at the center of his body. His feet are tan with three toes. He has three fingers and one thumb on each hand. He wears black shorts with green stripes and a green belt with white stripes. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his forehead.
Albedo as Negative Gravattack
Negative Gravattack is magenta and red-colored, and has red eyes. His Ultimatrix symbol is red, and is in the same location as Ben's Gravattack's Omnitrix symbol.
Bad Ben as Gravattack
Bad Ben as Gravattack is violet colored, and has mint green eyes. His core and gravity powers are purple. His Omnitrix symbol is mint green, and is in the same location as Ben's Gravattack's Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
Gravattack can control gravity to manipulate the weight and motion of objects, allowing him to suspend and levitate targets in the air, send them flying back or fourth, or slam them down to the ground with hand gestures. His control over gravity allows him to change its direction, allowing him to telekinetically send targets flying upwards or across the air as if they were falling. He can also place objects into an orbital track, causes them to fly in circles at various speeds. When using his powers, he emits an aura of hazy energy. He can even form this energy into walls, barriers and domes.
Gravattack can make matter or energy orbit around him whenever he retracts his limbs, giving himself the appearance of a planetoid sphere.
Gravattack can manipulate his own gravity in order to levitate, curling his body into a planetoid.
Gravattack possesses enhanced strength as shown when he punched a hole in the ground when trying to hit the Time Beast.
Gravattack can survive in space, as he is a living planetoid.
If he takes large amounts of damage to his core, Gravattack could meltdown and explode, much like an actual planet.
Gravattack's large body makes it hard to move in small spaces.
Sudden changes of mass can throw off Gravattack's orbit.
Gravattack can not stop someone from using energy-based attacks.
- Gravattack first appeared in A Jolt from the Past. Gravattack defeated Fistrick and saved the Megawhatts with Rook's help.
- In Hot Stretch, Gravattack attempted to battle the Kraaho, but couldn't when the Omnitrix timed out.
- In Vilgax Must Croak, Gravattack defeated Attea, Sixsix, Sevenseven, and Eighteight.
- In While You Were Away, Gravattack trapped Sheriff Wat-Senn and Rook Shar.
- In Food Around the Corner, Gravattack was used to negotiate a peace treaty between Appoplexians and Lewodans. This is because Galileans are considered wise and patient. However, the Hulex landed on him, trying to destroy his core and cause him to explode. He was able to revert before that happened.
- In For a Few Brains More, Gravattack broke out of the Proto-TRUK wreckage and fought Ultimate Albedo, before being defeated by Negative Armodrillo.
- In The Rooters of All Evil, Gravattack defeated the Rooters.
- In Fight at the Museum, Gravattack used his powers to keep Exo-Skull sinked in the floor.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2, Gravattack blamed Dino-Mighty for not transforming him into Humungousaur on purpose.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Gravattack chased the Time Beast, trapping it and accidentally created a black hole.
- In Malgax Attacks, Gravattack helps Max and Luhley escape from the Chimerian Hammer.
- In A New Dawn, Gravattack appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- In And Then There Were None, Gravattack failed to capture No Watch Ben and battled the other Bens before he was wiped out by the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
- In And Then There Was Ben, Gravattack was brought back to existence by Clockwork.
- A Jolt from the Past (first appearance; intended alien was Four Arms)
- Hot Stretch
- Vilgax Must Croak (intended alien was Rath)
- While You Were Away
- Food Around the Corner
- For a Few Brains More
- The Rooters of All Evil
- Fight at the Museum
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2
- Let's Do the Time War Again
- Malgax Attacks
- A New Dawn (cameo)
- For a Few Brains More (cameo)
- Bad Ben
- Ben 10: Omniverse
- Gravattack is a playable alien character in the game (by 16-year-old Ben only).
- Gravattack is a playable character in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Граватак||From the original English name|
|Chinese||重力蟹霸||From 重力 (Zhòng Lì), gravity and 蟹霸 (Xiè Bà), crab|
|Dutch||Gravitonn||From Gravitonn, his concept name|
|French||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|German||Gravitonner||From gravitation, gravity, and tonne, ton|
|Greek||Βαρυτής||From βαρυτής, baritone|
|Korean||아머락||From 아머, armor, and 락, rock|
|Polish||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Granit, Graviton||From granit, granite|
|Spanish (HA)||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Yerçekimi saldırısı||From Yerçekimi, gravity and Saldırısı, attack|
His name comes from the combination of gravity, his main power, and attack, the way he mainly uses that power.
- Gravattack's concept name was Graviton early on in production of Omniverse.
- In the credits of A Jolt from the Past, Gravattack's name is spelled as Gravitonn.
- Gravattack's gravity aura was white in the first two episodes he appeared, but starting from Vilgax Must Croak, the aura's color changed to green.
- Gravattack is featured on disc two of Ben 10: Omniverse - Vol. 1 A New Beginning.
- Like Way Big, Gravattack's size is portrayed inconsistently across his appearances.
|Alien X • Armodrillo • Arctiguana • Big Chill • Brainstorm • ChamAlien • Diamondhead • Echo Echo • Fasttrack • Goop • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Jetray • Lodestar • NRG • Rath • Spidermonkey • Swampfire • Wildvine|
|Albedo • Arctiguana • Echo Echo • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Rath • Spidermonkey|