|Affiliations|| Plumbers (formerly)|
|Occupation(s)|| Magister Plumber (formerly)|
Blackmarket Alien Tech Dealer
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|Voice Actor||John DiMaggio|
|First Appearance||Ben 10: Alien Force|
Gorvan is an alternate version of Gorvan and a renegade Tetramand Plumber who abandoned his duty and started selling alien tech to the highest bidder. Gorvan appears in Ben 10: Alien Force (Video Game) as a villain.
Ben first meets Gorvan where he was fighting a group of the Forever Knights, where he is after a mysterious component. Gorvan enlists Ben, Gwen and Kevin's help to find the rest of the components. He claims to be a Plumber and even knew Max Tennyson.
Secretly, Gorvan was working for the Highbreed and is on the run from the Plumbers. He tricked the trio into invading a Forever Knight's castle and fighting Vulkanus and his pick-axe aliens for another component.
Gorvan turned Kevin into a DNAlien and made him fight Ben, but luckily, Ben was able to defeat Kevin and change him back to normal, Gorvan then fights Ben, and used a rejuvenation machine to increase his stamina. Ben was still able to defeat him though and kept Gorvan captive with some holding-cells. It is unknown what happened to him after the game was over, though it seemed simple that he was put into Plumbers' captivity.
Powers and Abilities
Despite appearing overweight, Gorvan has highly enhanced strength and agility due to the nature of his species. He is also in possession of a machine which refills his stamina.
- Gorvan admits he could stand to lose a little weight.
- Gorvan is shorter than average for a Tetramand.
- Gorvan is one of the few Plumbers to have gone rogue and become a criminal. Before going rogue, he held the rank of Magister, making him currently the only known Magister to have gone rogue.
- Gorvan didn't seem to be aware of the Highbreed's true plan, like the Forever Knights were.
- Even though the Forever Knights were allies of the Highbreed, Gorvan fought them and used Ben and his friends to attack them and steal one of their components.