|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker|
James Remar ⌂
|First Appearance||The Gauntlet|
Ben as Goop
Goop is a humanoid pile of goo that can take any shape at will.
Goop has an Anti-Gravity Projector that allows him to be mobile in Earth's gravity and also projects his voice.
In Omniverse, Goop has a nose-like beak and he has an amoeba-like shape. His Anti-Gravity Projector has been redesigned, and the Omnitrix symbol is on the top of it. When Goop speaks now, a crackle of static is heard at the end of each line as if he is speaking through a walkie-talkie.
Albedo as Negative Goop
In The Ultimate Heist, Negative Goop looks just like Ben's Goop in Omniverse, but is red and his Anti-Gravity Projector is white on the top and red on the bottom. Like regular Goop, the Ultimatrix symbol is on the Anti-Gravity Projector.
Powers and Abilities
Goop can manipulate his slime with his Anti-Gravity Projector, but if Goop and the projector are separated by even two feet, Goop's body will become inert until the projector recollects it; however, Goop can launch it at enemies to attack them. The goo part of his body is indestructible or at least intangible, making it difficult to defeat Goop by attacking his body.
In the Vilgax Attacks, Goop is capable of throwing blobs of goo and spraying acid from his hands, and could rotate his feet around like helicopter blades to damage enemies.
Goop is able to eject slime with acidic or sticky properties.
Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector allows him to shapeshift and take on any appearance, as well as granting Goop the ability to fly. If Goop loses his Anti-Gravity Projector, the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix can immediately generate a new one.
Goop is able to to dissolve a large variety of materials.
Goop is limited to his Anti-Gravity Projector controlling his body. If it is separated by two feet more, or turned off, Goop's body goes completely inert until it recollects it.
Goop can be hurt by being spun really fast.
In Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, because of his slime body, Goop's Omnitrix/Ultimatrix symbol could be easily pulled off, reverting Goop to normal and removing the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix from the user as seen in Primus. But in Omniverse, the Omnitrix is on the Anti-Gravity Projector, which eliminates this weakness.
- Goop first appeared in The Gauntlet,
- Goop defeated a Techadon.
- In Darkstar Rising,
- Goop battled Magister Prior Gilhil.
- In Good Copy, Bad Copy,
- Goop battled Negative Humungousaur.
- In Undercover,
- Goop saved Cooper from some DNAliens.
- In Birds of a Feather,
- Goop helped Simian escape from some guards.
- In Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2,
- Goop escaped from the Omnitrix and hid in the sewers. He battled Swampfire before getting reabsorbed.
- In Fool's Gold,
- Goop appeared to battle Mayor Coleman.
- In Simple,
- Goop was used to avoid getting hurt after being pushed off a cliff.
- In Vreedle, Vreedle,
- In Singlehanded,
- In In Charm's Way,
- Goop battled Charmcaster's rock monsters.
- In Primus,
- Ben turned Vilgax into Goop and pulled the Omnitrix off his chest, removing the Omnitrix from Vilgax.
- In Above and Beyond,
- Goop defeated Pierce.
- Goop returned to Ultimate Alien in Andreas’ Fault,
- Goop escaped a dungeon cell.
- In Hero Time,
- Goop saved Julie from falling.
- In Deep,
- Goop failed to escape some fans until Gwen saved him.
- Goop used his Anti-Gravity Projector to save Piscciss. Although Goop was atomized and spread throughout Piscciss's sea, he was able to pull Piscciss back together.
- In ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage,
- Goop escaped a locked room and unlocked the door to let Gwen out.
- In Viktor: The Spoils,
- In Revenge of the Swarm,
- Goop battled the Victor Validus clones. As soon as Goop tried to catch them, they escaped.
- In The Creature From Beyond,
- In Ben 10,000 Returns,
- Goop battled Eon's servants.
- In Greetings from Techadon,
- Goop battled the yellow Techadon robot.
- In The Perfect Girlfriend,
- Goop was defeated by Ssserpent.
- In Catch a Falling Star,
- In Night of the Living Nightmare,
- Goop battled Vilgax.
- In The Beginning of the End,
- Goop defeated the Forever Knights.
- Goop returned to Omniverse in Blukic And Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's,
- Goop battled Trumbipulor.
- In Ben Again,
- Goop was used by 11 year old Ben (in 16 year old's body) to find a clue pipe in the sinks.
- In A Fistful of Brains,
- Goop was defeated by Ultimate Albedo.
Goop is a playable alien character in the game (DS only).
Goop is a playable alien in the game.
Goop is a playable alien in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Gosma||From gosma, goo|
|German||Glibber||From glibber, goo|
|Greek||Κολλώδης||From κολλώδης, sticky|
|Bulgarian||Слуз / Sluz||From cлуз/sluz, goo|
|Dutch||Glibber||From glibber, goo|
|Hungarian||Hólyag||From hólyag, cyst|
|Croatian/Serbian||Sluzo / Слузо||From sluz/слуз, goo|
|Italian||Mutante||From mutante, mutant|
|Norwegian||Guff||From guff, goo|
|Polish||Plazma||From plazma, plasma|
|Russian||Желе / Zhele||From Желе/Zhele, jelly|
|Turkish||Tek Hücre||From tek, one and hücre, cell|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ameba||From ameba, amoeba|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Goop||From the original English name|
|French||Transformo||From transformer, transform|
|Swedish||Slime||From slime, slime|
|Arabic||جووب||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Goop||From the original English name|
|Chinese||异型怪||From 异型(Yì Xíng)，heterotype and 怪(Guài)，monster|
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, Goop is a single celled-organism.
- According to himself, Goop believes his voice prevents others from taking him seriously.
- Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector isn't part of Polymorph biology; Goop has one due to the difference of gravity between Viscosia and Earth.
- Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector became a substitute for the missing Anti-Gravity Multiplier on planet Piscciss.
| Alien X | Armodrillo | Articguana | Big Chill | Brainstorm | ChamAlien | Diamondhead | Echo Echo | Fasttrack | Goop | Gravattack | Humungousaur | Jetray | Lodestar | NRG | Rath | Spidermonkey | Swampfire | Wildvine
|Albedo | Articguana | Echo Echo | Gravattack | Humungousaur | Spidermonkey|