Withdrawal into Shell
Resistance to poisonous gases
Magic (can learn)
|First Appearance||Escape From Aggregor|
Geochelone Aerios are a species from the planet Aldabra, in the Andromeda Galaxy.
Geochelone Aerios are a green turtle-like species with several holes in their torsos. They have large, flipper-like arms and small stumpy legs. They also have retractable claws.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Geochelone Aerios can retract into their shell and blow powerful winds out of the holes on their torso.
The black spots at the end of their flippers can extend into finger-like claws.
Geochelone Aerios can fly by blowing air to push themselves along.
When flying or creating wind, their fins become triangular and their legs combine into a similar shape. Their appendages then rotate with the shell staying static and suspended.
Geochelone Aerios are immune to mana attacks.
According to Dwayne, Geochelone Aerios can learn to use magic.
Geochelone Aerios are non-violent and prefer to spend their time eating grass and debating philosophy.
Geochelone Aerios appear to enjoy gathering in groups.
Altered Geochelone AeriosEdit
Adwaita, who was a Geochelone Aerio that mastered magic a long time ago, became altered by all his magic and became violent and tyrannic.
Notable Geocholone AeriosEdit
- Terraspin (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of Galapagus)
- Adwaita (altered)
- Ultimate Aggregor (1/6 Geochelone Aerio 1/6 Orishan 1/6 Prypiatosian-B 1/6 Talpaedan 1/6 Amperi 1/6 Osmosian)
- Ultimate Kevin (part Geochelone Aerio)
- According to Dwayne, some Geochelone Aerio philosophers have thought of lying, but they don't do it.
- Because the Geochelone Aerios are from the Andromeda Galaxy, Geochelone Aerio DNA wasn't in the Codon Stream until the Ultimatrix scanned Galapagus.
- Inspector 13 refers to Geochelone Aerios as Aldabrians.