|Notable Members|| Luhley (formerly)|
|Objectives||Protect Galvan Prime and Galvan B from threats and criminals|
|Voice Actor||René Auberjonois|
|First Appearance||Trouble Helix|
The Galvan Soldiers wear green armor and helmets. Their arms, legs and necks have metal covers. They also have fingerless gloves and an Omnitrix-like crest on their chest.
Most of the Galvan Soldiers have grey jetpacks with two Galvan eyes on them, equipped with a communicator for contact with one another.
Galvan Soldiers carry laser pistols in the shape of a wrench.
Galvan Soldiers use catch poles to hold aliens like Zed.
Some Galvan soldiers can navigate walkers that shoot out some sort of green liquid. The walkers are grey, they have two Galvan eyes and an Omnitrix symbol.
For bigger firearms, Galvan Soldiers use flying saucer looking ships with guns.
For planetary threats, Galvan Soldiers use particle cannons. They also monitor the planetary defense grid.
Galvan Soldiers have prison cells for the transport of prisoners.
The crest on their chest are Universal Translators.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Trouble Helix (first appearance; flashback)
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51
- Malgax Attacks
- The Galvan Soldiers helped the Galvanic Mechamorphs in building their civilization in the flashback in Trouble Helix.
- Luhley is the only known female Galvan Soldier.
- Luhley said that some Soldiers end up as Plumbers.