|First Appearance||War of the Worlds: Part 1|
AppearanceFrom space, Galvan Prime is a pale green world with what looks like a giant crater with a large dark green area around it. Galvan Prime is one of the most scientifically advanced worlds in the galaxy. Miniature skyscrapers and ultra-fast causeways litter the landscape, thus leaving little room for nature.
Millions of years ago, a meteor struck Galvan Prime and destroyed most of the Omnivoracious. Any remaining had continued to roam, but died due to the following change in climate on Galvan Prime.
In War of the Worlds: Part 1, the Highbreed invasion destroyed Galvan Prime. After that, it was rebuilt under the name of Galvan Mark II.
In Showdown: Part 1, Azmuth explains that he designed Galvan Mark II to have a series of firewalls to safeguard against viral attacks.
- Native species
- Omnivoracious (former dominant species; extinct)
- Galvanic Mechamorph
- Non-native species
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Max Tennyson
- Dr. Psychobos
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Galvan Prime's form of government is a technocracy.
- Despite Galvan Prime being destroyed in War of the Worlds: Part 1, the Galvans rebuilt it and now call it Galvan Mark II as well as Galvan Prime.
- In The Secret Saturdays episode "Guess Who's Going to Be Dinner?", Dr. Beeman says "Sweet Galvan Prime!" when spotting a UFO.
- It is shown that some Galvanic Mechamorphs live on Galvan Mark II.