|First Appearance||War of the Worlds: Part 1|
Galvan Prime, also known as Galvan Mark II, is the former homeworld of the Omnivoracious, the current home planet of the Galvan, and has at least one moon, Galvan B, home of the Galvanic Mechamorphs. Its sun is called Galvan.
AppearanceFrom space, Galvan Prime is a pale green world with what looks like a giant crater with a large dark green area around it.
Galvan Prime is one of the most scientifically advanced worlds in the galaxy. Miniature skyscrapers and ultra-fast causeways litter the landscape, thus leaving little room for nature.
Millions of years ago, a meteor struck Galvan Prime and destroyed most of the Omnivoracious. Any remaining had continued to roam, but died due to the following change in climate on Galvan Prime.
After the war, Azmuth left to help rebuild Galvan Prime.
In Map of Infinity, Galvan Prime was revealed to have been rebuilt and given another name, Galvan Mark II. Azmuth teleported the team there explain to them the Map of Infinity and to put Max into treatment for his damaged nervous system.
In The Forge of Creation, on Galvan Prime, Azmuth was angry at the team for failing four times to stop Ultimate Aggregor. Ben turned into Alien X to stop Ultimate Aggregor, but couldn't convince Bellicus and Serena, so Paradox arrived and reverting him to normal. They then explained the Forge of Creation to the team.
In Showdown: Part 1, Azmuth teleports Ben and Rook to Galvan Mark II to fight Khyber and Dr. Psychobos.
In Showdown: Part 2, Azmuth explains that he designed Galvan Mark II to have a series of firewalls to safeguard against viral attacks.
Sometime after that as revealed in Malgax Attacks, Azmuth made upgrades in their defenses.
- Omnivoracious (former dominant species; extinct)
- Galvanic Mechamorph
- Professor Paradox
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Max Tennyson
- Rook Blonko
- Dr. Psychobos
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Latin America)||Galvan Prime (Prime with English pronunciation)||From Galvan Prime|
|Galván Prime (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)|
|Galvan Prime (Prime with pronunciation /preɪm/ in (Ben 10: Omniverse since Showdown: Part 2)|
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Galvan Prime's form of government is a technocracy.
- Despite Galvan Prime being destroyed in War of the Worlds: Part 1, the Galvans rebuilt it and now call it Galvan Mark II as well as Galvan Prime.
- In The Secret Saturdays episode "Guess Who's Going to Be Dinner?", Dr. Beeman says "Sweet Galvan Prime!" when spotting a UFO.
- It is shown that some Galvanic Mechamorphs work and live on Galvan Prime/Galvan Mark II.
- On the fifth season, a hot wind blows from the north and the female Galvans' faces become dry and crusty, which is apparently attractive for the males.