|Home World|| Galvan Prime (destroyed)|
Galvan Mark II
|Body||Tiny Humanoid Frogs|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Intelligence|
Immense Life Span
|First Appearance||Washington B.C.|
Galvan are an amphibious insectivore species from the planet Galvan Prime, until it was destroyed and they rebuilt it and renamed it Galvan Mark II.
The Galvan originally had no empire to speak of, instead they were being first kept as pets and then employed by other species as industrial technicians, spies and saboteurs once their intelligence became known.
The Galvans were smart enough to keep the best secrets for themselves, eventually amassing enough knowledge to build a powerful empire of their own based on the technology they had kept from the rest of the universe.
Galvans are a species of small bipedal frog-like amphibians.
Being from the tiny Galvan Prime, Galvans are equally tiny, being about five inches tall on average. Their bodies consist of soft and flexible bones, allowing them to squeeze into tight spaces or quickly escape from danger. They have large, bulbous eyes with thin lines for pupils. Unlike humans, Galvan eyelids close horizontally and from both sides of the eye.
Infant Galvans have tails and lack legs, but they shed their tails and grow legs at a time they call "Wisdom Feet".
Female Galvan grow hair, male Galvan don't.
Female Galvan grow thin tendrils on their head. Male Galvan don't until they are adult aged.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
With the microscopic pads that cover their bodies, Galvans can stick to almost any surface. Their slime makes them equally difficult to grab.
Not built for combat, Galvans can evade and outsmart their enemies, rather than fight them head on.
Galvans are naturally extremely intelligent, and can enter complex machines and operate them from the inside. This allows them to understand and operate virtually any machine, even if they've never seen it before. Their intelligence also allows them to understand intricate codes and languages.
When the situation requires it, Galvans are able to jury-rig or improvise weapons and emergency repairs, using whatever materials that they have on hand, (ie: loose change, belt buckles, shoelaces, etc).
Galvans have teeth sharp enough to produce a painful bite.
The Galvans are the creators of much of the great technology and made many discoveries in the universe, such as
- Potis Altiare
- The Unitrix
- Prototype Omnitrix
- Galvanic Mechamorphs through Helix
- Null Guardians
- Null Void
- Polymorphs' anti-gravity projector
- Voliticus Biopsis
- Universal Translators
- Mechamorph Armor
- Rebuilt Galvan Prime (Galvan Mark II)
- Proto-Tech Armor
- Kevin 11 (1/11 Galvan)
- Albedo (formerly; true form)
- Diamond Matter (1/2 Galvan)
- Galvan Teacher
- Derrick J. Wyatt
- Azmuth's Galvan assistants
- Grey Matter (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Galvan)
- Azmuth (Dimension 23)
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt:
- The Galvan are the smartest beings in the Galaxy.
- The Galvan are insectivores.
- The Galvan were the first species added to the Omnitrix.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie:
- Normal Galvan have green eyes.
- Galvan can live for thousands of years.
- As shown in Evil's Encore, Galvans have long tongues similar to frogs.
- As shown in Blukic And Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's, Galvans cry like humans when upset.
- The name Galvan is a play on the word "galvanization" which is a process to prevent iron from rusting.
- The Techadon Weapon Masters don't accept the fact that the Galvan are smarter than them. So, they try everything to make the Galvan look bad.
- Galvan are very loyal to keeping their research and technology top secret.
- According to Azmuth, Galvans would rather die than give up their secrets, unless there is a good reason for it.
- Primitive Galvan worshiped technology as gods.
- Galvan's intellect is apparently highly revered as even the Highbreed Supreme said that the Galvan were "a slightly more intelligent form of pond scum".
- In Ben 10 Alien Force Storybooks, Galvan is misspelled 'Galvin'.
- It is mentioned in Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens that Stonehenge was a Galvan practical joke.
- Despite their vast intelligence, there are some subjects that many Galvan are not comfortable like with cases of parallel universes being close to one another.
- However, some Galvan find it an interesting subject to explore and learn.
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/317135633938136506
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/315298620632992824
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/360805416231257539
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/360788545188690004
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/368450004903296890
- ↑ http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3108&sid=d3c2e1c7d9ef79bb3f2f65873c4a7c74&start=240#p139704
- ↑ http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3108&sid=d3c2e1c7d9ef79bb3f2f65873c4a7c74&start=240#p139698