|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Speed|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Basic Training|
Ben as Fasttrack
Fasttrack is a feline-like alien with a black suit-like color scheme. His hands, legs, part of his head, and chest are colored blue. He has spikes on his hands and legs. He also has black Wolverine mask-like fins around his green eyes. He has a triangle-shaped nose, and a thunderbolt-like design down his chest.
Fasttrack wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Albedo as Negative Fasttrack
Negative Fasttrack looks just like Fasttrack, but has red eyes and lacks the Ultimatrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
Fasttrack has enhanced speed and agility.
Fasttrack is capable of jumping to great heights whilst running.
Fasttrack is shown to have good reflexes.
The blade-like structures on his arms and legs could also be used as weapons to cut and tear when running past someone at a fast pace.
As shown in The Eggman Cometh, Fasttrack, if running fast enough, has a hard time stopping.
- Fasttrack first appeared in Basic Training. Fasttrack saved Tack and Magister Hulka from an explosion.
- In A Knight to Remember, Fasttrack took all of the Forever Knights' weapons.
- In Solitary Alignment, Fasttrack failed to defeat Sir George.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Fasttrack was tied to Gwen and Kevin (with mana) so that he, Gwen and Kevin could escape from the Scrutins.
- In Couples Retreat, Fasttrack tried to catch Darkstar and stop him from going to the door to anywhere.
- In The Eggman Cometh, Fasttrack was training with Kevin. Fasttrack failed to stop the missile that Dr. Animo had sent.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, in a dream, Fasttrack chased Negative Fasttrack
- In The Beginning of the End, Fasttrack defeated the Esoterica who were spying on Ben, Gwen and Kevin.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, in a dream, Negative Fasttrack ran away from Fasttrack.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Basic Training (first appearance, cameo)
- A Knight to Remember
- Solitary Alignment
- Enemy of My Frenemy
- Couples Retreat
- The Eggman Cometh (x2)
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The Beginning of the End
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
Fasttrack is a playable racer in Galactic Racing.
- Null Void: Escape Velocity (only in CN Australia)
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Скорострел||From скорост/skorost, fast, and стрел/strel, arrow|
|Chinese||快脚||From 快 (Kuài), fast, and 脚 (Jiǎo), feet|
|Croatian||Brzotrak||From brzo, fast, and traka, track|
|Dutch||Snelspoor||From snel, fast and spoor, track|
|French||Accelerator||From AXLR (XLR8 in French) + rator|
|German||Sturmjäger||From sturmjäger, stormhunter|
|Greek||Ταχύς||From ταχύς, fast|
|Hungarian||Gyorsjárat||From gyors, fast, and járat, track|
|Italian||ScattoFelino||From scatto, dash, and felino, feline|
|Polish||Raptus||From raptus, raptor|
|Portuguese (BR)||Acelerado||From acelerado, accelerated|
|Romanian||Iuresul||From iures, race|
|Spanish (HA)||Fasttrack||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Raudo||From raudo, swift|
- Fasttrack, along with Jetray and ChamAlien, is one of the only previously used aliens who didn't appear in Ben 10: Omniverse.
- Fasttrack's name was first revealed in a Galactic Racing press release and confirmed by the writer Peter David.
- Fasttrack has many similarities with XLR8:
- Both can run at high speed (with similar speed trails as they run).
- Both of their color schemes are blue and black.
- However, XLR8 possessed a visor, Velociraptor form, tail and wheeled feet, while Fasttrack lacks them.
- Like Eye Guy and Feedback, Fasttrack was unlocked off screen.
- Fasttrack resembles the DC Comics superhero Nightwing as well as DC Comics superhero Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) and has the ability of The Flash.
- Fasttrack also resembles Wolverine from Marvel Comics, except without claws.
- Fasttrack is in the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien game Ben 10: Galactic Racing.
- In the credits of A Knight to Remember and Solitary Alignment, Fasttrack's name is misspelled "Fastrack".
|Alien X • Armodrillo • Arctiguana • Big Chill • Brainstorm • ChamAlien • Diamondhead • Echo Echo • Fasttrack • Goop • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Jetray • Lodestar • NRG • Rath • Spidermonkey • Swampfire • Wildvine|
|Albedo • Arctiguana • Echo Echo • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Rath • Spidermonkey|