|Ultimate Form||Ultimate Echo Echo|
|Alternate Counterparts|| Echo Echo (Alien Force Video Game Timeline)|
Echo Echo (Vilgax Attacks Timeline)
Echo Echo (Rise of Hex Timeline)
Echo Echo (Cosmic Destruction Timeline)
Copy Copy (Dimension 23)
|Powers and abilities|
|Abilities|| Sonokinesis/Sonic Screams|
Wall of Sound
Object Duplication (glitch; formerly)
Flight (glitch; formerly)
|Equipment|| Containment Suit|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Ben 10 Returns: Part 2|
Echo Echo is a small white alien whose body is a living amplifier. He is actually living sonic waves contained in a suit made of silicon. One of his most noticeable features is a square appendage resembling an MP3 player behind his back with a port on it - decorated with a 10 symbol and what looks like cassette tapes on his lower legs. His voice originally sounded very high-pitched and tiny, but became slightly lower.
In Omniverse, Echo Echo's eyes are now more line-like and now has two black stripes on both of his ear plugs. His legs are also a little bit more stubby and the green circle on his hand is now bigger, covering most of his hand. He is also shorter and has a hexagonal shape on his stomach. The tapes on his legs are now gone. His voice sounds more robotic now, and it echoes more, as if he is speaking through a portable microphone.
Powers and Abilities
Echo Echo can scream at audible to ultrasonic frequencies capable of overloading machinery and stopping projectiles in mid-flight.
Echo Echo has the ability to duplicate himself, like Ditto, but different in that the clones aren't linked in any way, allowing entire groups to be knocked out without harming the rest and he can clone himself much faster than Ditto can.
By combining these two aspects, Echo Echo can create a "Wall of Sound", where Echo Echos can redirect projectiles back to their source by bouncing them off of strategically placed Echo Echos.
Echo Echo can create an "Echo Chamber", where Echo Echos attack from all directions and keep screaming until the target is knocked out or defeated.
Echo Echo can detect vibrations in the ground.
Using his sonic screams, Echo Echo can use echolocation, as seen in Alone Together.
Echo Echo can channel vibrations to enhance his screams, as seen in Undercover.
Echo Echo can transmit sound waves through speakers (such as phones), as seen in Grounded.
It has been shown that Echo Echo can use his sonic screams to create a forcefield.
Echo Echo is quite agile, shown from his ability to jump quite high.
Echo Echo seems to have more strength than his size suggests, as he can kick off the trunk door from Ben's car with one foot and Echo Echo is able to throw (about a meter) a Plumber Ship with nine Echo Echos in Prisoner Number 775 is Missing.
Echo Echo has a fragile body which can be destroyed easily in battle, as shown when Ultimate Kevin destroyed several Echo Echos with Jetray's neuroshock blasts.
- Echo Echo first appeared in Ben 10 Returns: Part 2:
- In Kevin's Big Score:
- Echo Echo defeated Argit.
- In Darkstar Rising:
- Echo Echo battled Darkstar.
- In Alone Together:
- In Good Copy, Bad Copy:
- In Undercover:
- Echo Echo defeated some DNAliens.
- In Grounded:
- Echo Echo got grounded and used his phone to defeat some DNAliens.
- In Unearthed:
- Echo Echo defeated some DNAliens.
- In Fool's Gold:
- Echo Echo got eaten by primal Decka, before being vomited out again.
- In Vreedle, Vreedle:
- Echo Echo scared the Vreedle Brothers away.
- In Single-Handed:
- Echo Echo defeated Sunder.
- In Trade-Off:
- Echo Echo got into Kevin's car.
- In The Secret of Chromastone:
- Echo Echo took out Vilgax with a sonic scream.
- In Above and Beyond:
- Echo Echo defeated Helen.
- In Fame:
- Echo Echo was seen on TV.
- In Duped:
- Echo Echo created "3 Bens", and later merged back together.
- In Map of Infinity:
- Echo Echo went Ultimate.
- In ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage:
- Echo Echo destroyed some sonic collars.
- In The Enemy of My Enemy:
- In Absolute Power: Part 2:
- In Viktor: The Spoils:
- Echo Echo destroyed some missiles before going Ultimate.
- In Prisoner Number 775 is Missing:
- Echo Echo threw a Plumber Ship into a lake.
- In Greetings From Techadon:
- Echo Echo battled a Techadon before going Ultimate.
- In The Flame Keeper's Circle:
- Echo Echo battled some Esoterica, and shattered Vilgax's tank.
- In Double or Nothing:
- Echo Echo battled Negative Rath before going Ultimate.
- In The Perfect Girlfriend:
- Echo Echo went Ultimate.
- In Inspector Number 13:
- Echo Echo played tennis with Julie.
- In It Was Them:
- In Blukic And Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's:
- Echo Echo defeated Trumbipulor.
- In Special Delivery:
- In Tummy Trouble:
- Echo Echo tried to bring Brown Bag to safety, but brought him to the wrong tribe.
- In Return to Forever:
- Echo Echo tried to fight, but is reverted by the Forever Knights' DNA scanner.
- Echo Echo is a playable alien character on DS in the game.
- Echo Echo is a playable alien character in Vilgax Attacks.
- Echo Echo is a playable alien character in the game.
- Main category: Echo Echo (Cosmic Destruction Timeline)
- Echo Echo is a playable character in Cosmic Destruction.
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Fuel Duel
- Ben 10 Alien Force/Ultimate Alien Game Creator
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Game Creator
Naming and Translations
|Croatian/Serbian||Eho Eho / Ехо Ехо||From eho/ехо, echo|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Eco||From eco, echo. Ben just says Eco Eco, Echo Echo, when he transforms to it.|
|Bulgarian||Exo Exo / Eho Eho||From exo/eho, echo|
|Italian||Eco Eco||From eco, echo|
|Norwegian||Ekko Ekko||From ekko, echo|
|Spanish||Eco / Eco Eco||From eco, echo|
|Turkish||Eko Eko||From eko, echo|
|Russian||Эхо Эхо / Ekho Ekho||From эхо/ekho, echo|
|Romanian||Ecou Ecou||From ecou, echo|
|Hungarian||Echo Echo||From the original English name|
|Polish||Echo Echo||From the original English name|
|Swedish||Eko-eko||From eko, echo|
|German||Echo Echo||From the original English name|
|Greek||Ηχώ Ηχώ||From ηχώ, echo|
|Arabic||صدى صدى/S'da S'da||From صدى/sada, echo|
|French||Écho Écho||From écho écho, echo echo|
|African||Eggo Eggo||From eggo eggo, echo echo|
- According to Dwayne, Echo Echo has headphones so he isn't hurt by his own sonic screams.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt:
- After Kevin's Big Score, Echo Echo's voice was changed to sound a bit higher pitched.
- "Wall of Sound" is an unlockable combo move in the video game Vilgax Attacks.
- "Wall of Sound" is a special move in Cosmic Destruction and can be upgraded to increase damage.
- In FusionFall, there is a fusion of Echo Echo that when defeated releases Forever Knight Ninja sets.