|Body|| Humanoid Shark|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Solid Matter Ingestion|
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker ⌂|
Eric Bauza ⌂
|First Appearance||A Knight to Remember|
AppearanceEatle is a humanoid-insect alien with some shark-like characteristics as well. He is dark blue, almost purple, and light blue in color. He has a long horn on the top of his head connected to a shorter protrusion on the back of his head and a large mouth that spreads over part of his chest, he also has a belt and wristbands as well as oval shaped eyes.
In Omniverse, Eatle's upper lip is completely covered by his lower lip, which now has different teeth, his tongue is now blue, and his horn now forks at the top, causing it to resemble that of a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. He now has 2 toes on his feet, and spikes on his arms and back of his legs. His blue has switched to gray, and he has green clothing all over his torso. He has a dark green, almost black shell on his back and armor of the same color.
Powers and Abilities
Eatle has the ability to eat materials and then convert their matter into energy to shoot a green laser beam out of the slot on his fin that is powerful enough to cut a floating mountain and even hold down Vilgax.
Eatle has enhanced strength and sharp fingers. His horn can also be used as a very effective battering ram, as shown in his fight with Vilgax in The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1.
During his battle with Carl Nesmith, he was able to withstand Nemesis' laser which was able to kill a human with a single shot.
As shown in The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1 and said by Vilgax, Eatle has a blind spot due to his eye placement, making him easy to sneak up on. This weakness has been removed in Omniverse, as his eyes are closer together.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Eatle first appeared in A Knight to Remember,
- In Enemy of My Frenemy,
- Eatle was used to defeat a water creature and to devour Charmcaster's machine, but he failed to devour it.
- In Catch a Falling Star,
- In Night of the Living Nightmare,
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1,
- Eatle was used to fight Vilgax with the help of Sir George.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- In Hot Stretch,
- In Store 23,
- In Return to Forever,
- In OTTO Motives,
- Eatle battled a giant Otto.
Naming and Translations
|German (Deutsch)||Nashorn||From Nashorn, rhino|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Besouro||From besouro, beetle|
|Italian||Mangione||From mangione, glutton|
|Spanish (Spain)||Glotón||From glotón, glutton|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Eatle||From the original English name. (pronounced "Edol")|
|Dutch||Eatle||From the original English name. (pronounced "Eatjol")|
|Polish||Orzuk||From "Orz" - "orzeł" Eagle, and "zuk" "Żuk" - Beetle|
|Arabic||إيتل||From the original English name. (pronounced "Eatal")|
|Romanian||Eatle||From the original English name.|
|French||Squalosaure||From squale, shark, and -osaure, end of dinosaur|
|Hungarian||Egyszarvú||From egyszarvú, unicorn|
|Chinese||食霸||From 食(Shí)，eating and 霸(Bà)，despot|
Eatle's name is a portmanteau of "Eat", the primary action he does, and "Beetle", the insect he is based off of.
- Eatle is one of the aliens that does not appear in the Ultimate Alien opening sequence, the others being Ultimate Way Big, Ultimate Wildmutt, Fasttrack, Jury Rigg, ChamAlien, Shocksquatch and Clockwork, although this is due to their existence not being known until Season 2.
- Eatle is also one of six aliens whose toys were released before they made their debuts, the other five being Perk Upchuck, Clockwork, Ultimate Wildmutt, Toepick and Astrodactyl.
- Eatle's existence was first brought to light in a listing for the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien four inch line by Bandai.
- On iTunes, his name is misspelled as "Eetle".
- In Omniverse, his mouth now moves when he speaks.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Eatle has a predator.