|First Appearance||And Then There Were 10|
Ben 10: Protector of Earth
Earth is the main setting of the game, with the Tennysons travelling all over the United States to battle enemies.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction
The Earth begins to have a substantial ethnicity diverse population of aliens, sometime between Ben being 15 and 30 years old.
Another alternate future of the Earth was seen in Paradox, when Professor Paradox showed Ben and his team what will happen if the time-warping creature gets out of Los Soledad and wanders off in the whole world, with the Earth looking like a deserted wasteland.
Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United
A parallel version of Earth exists where E.V.O.s and the Providence exist and nearly every living being is infected by Nanites.
- Human/Alien hybrids
- Interdimensional white lab mice
- Non-native species
- According to Dwayne, four of Earth's native species DNA is in the Omnitrix.
- According to Dwayne, two of them are Human and Dolphin DNA.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, the third is white lab mice from another dimension.
- Both of these reference The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams, in which humans are seen as the third most intelligent species on Earth, after dolphins and white mice.
- According to Rook, Earth is an open system.
- According to Driba, aliens are not allowed to urinate in Earth's bushes as it could lead to an environmental catastrophe.
- According to Max, most of Earth's myths and legends come from alien encounters in ancient times.
- According to Retaliator,
- Earth is the richest source of iron in the universe.
- When Azmuth first discovered Earth (as he revealed he did in Solitary Alignment) he called it "Terra" (which is Latin for earth, in both of its meanings).
- Earth's peanuts are a source of ultimate power for Trumbipulor's species.
- Earth's other name, "Terra," is short for "Terra Firma," which is Latin for "Solid Earth."