|This article belongs to the Original Continuity.|
Ben 10: Protector of Earth
Earth is the main setting of the game, with the Tennysons traveling all over the United States to battle enemies.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction
A possible future Earth was seen in Paradox, when Professor Paradox showed Ben and his team what will happen if the Trans-Dimensional Monster gets out of Los Soledad. This Earth appeared to be a desert wasteland. This future was prevented by Ben.
Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United
- Interdimensional white lab mice
- Galvanic Mechamorph
- Various citizens of Undertown
- Earth is an open system.
- Earth is the richest source of iron in the universe.
- Earth is in a key strategic location for taking over the galaxy.
- Most of Earth's myths and legends come from alien encounters in ancient times.
- Aliens are not allowed to urinate in Earth's bushes as it could lead to an environmental catastrophe.
- According to Retaliator, the pyramids were built by the Tetramands.
- When Azmuth first discovered Earth (as he revealed he did in Solitary Alignment) he called it "Terra".
- Since then, many aliens refer to Earth as "Terra" and Humans as "Terrans".
- Stonehenge is a Galvan practical joke.
- Ma Vreedle refers to the Solar System as the "Sol System." 
- Earth having dolphins, white lab mice and humans as sentient life forms is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams, in which dolphins and white mice are more intelligent than humans.
- ↑ http://new.spring.me/#!/DerrickJWyatt/q/383293516249332474
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rook Blonko
- ↑ The Frogs of War: Part 1
- ↑ Max Tennyson
- ↑ Driba
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121545399668
- ↑ Derrick J. Wyatt
- ↑ Solitary Alignment
- ↑ http://new.spring.me/#!/DerrickJWyatt/q/383294977523869861
- ↑ Inspector 13
- ↑ Retaliator
- ↑ The Mother of All Vreedles