Dwayne Glenn McDuffie (February 20, 1962 – February 21, 2011) was an American writer of comic books and television. His notable works include creating the animated series Static Shock, writing and producing the animated series Justice League Unlimited, and co-founding the comic book company Milestone Media.
Dwayne McDuffie also owned a website with a board where he answered the fans' questions about the show.
McDuffie was hired to help revamp and story-edit Cartoon Network's popular animated Ben 10 franchise with Ben 10: Alien Force, continuing the adventures of the ten-year-old title character into his mid and late teenage years. During the run of the series, McDuffie story-edited all forty-six episodes. McDuffie was producing and story editing a second sequel series, which premiered April 23. 2010. He was also involved in the creation of the 4th Ben 10 series.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Ben 10 Returns: Part 1
- Ben 10 Returns: Part 2
- Everybody Talks About the Weather
- Darkstar Rising
- War of the Worlds: Part 1
- War of the Worlds: Part 2
- Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1
- Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2
- The Final Battle: Part 1
- The Final Battle: Part 2
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Ultimate Aggregor
- Map of Infinity
- The Forge of Creation
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- The Ultimate Sacrifice (with J.M. DeMatteis)
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2
Ben 10: Omniverse
Tragically, Dwayne died on February 21, 2011 due to complications from an emergency heart surgery to repair a ruptured aortal aneurysm. He is survived by his wife and mother. His death took place at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
- Ben 10: Galactic Racing has been dedicated to Dwayne in the credits.
- The crew of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien dedicated The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 to Dwayne.
- According to Eugene Son, Dwayne McDuffie wrote future episodes of the Ben 10 series before his death.
- ↑ http://dwaynemcduffie.com.lamphost.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2906&p=141481#p141481
- ↑ http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=141481#p141481