|DX Mark 10|
|First Appearance||Ben 10: Alien Swarm|
- The DX Mark 10 appeared in Alien Swarm as a Mazda RX-8. Its body was heavily modified to look as sleek and stealthy as possible.
- The hub caps on the car resemble an Ultimate form's Ultimatrix symbol.
- As seen in Hero Time and Night of the Living Nightmare, the DX Mark 10 can call people on their phone through a hands free device. It also takes voice commands.
- The sound of the DX Mark 10's Motor resembles Grand Theft Auto San Andreas' Turismo.
- The DX Mark 10 looks similar to the Toyota FT-86.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, Kevin's car is faster than Ben's.
- The DX Mark 10's rear appears to be based off the Spyker C8.
- Ben's car is faster than any normal car on Earth except Kevin's, according to Dwayne McDuffie.
- In Nor Iron Bars a Cage, it is shown that Kevin has blueprints of Ben's car pinned up on his bedroom wall.
- It is shown to be a manual in Video Games when Gwen asked Ben about shifting gears.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Ben said the DX Mark 10 is a sports car and insurance is expensive for a teenager like Ben.
- In FusionFall Heroes, the DX Mark 10 makes a cameo.