|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker|
Ashley Johnson ⌂
|First Appearance||Ben 10,000 Returns|
In Ultimate Alien, Clockwork is a robot-like alien with skin that is made of copper, with black stripes and a transparent piece of green circular glass on his chest, revealing gears inside of him.
In Omniverse, 16 year old Clockwork has a larger body and holes on the protrusion on his head. His head is also restructured a little. The piece of glass is now in the shape of a hexagon instead of a circle. On his back, he has a black stripe that splits in two stripes with a keyhole between them.
11 year old Ben's Clockwork has a thinner and rounder head, a white and black shirt, and a smiley face, but unlike the 16 year old self, his peace of glass is circle instead of hexagon.
Powers and Abilities
As seen in Bengeance is Mine, Clockwork can slow down time around himself, making it look like to others that Clockwork is walking at very high speeds.
According to Ben 10,000, Clockwork can travel through time.
As seen in Catch a Falling Star, Clockwork can fire green time rays from his hands or chest which can send people back in time or age an object/person to dust.
Clockwork can also send people back to their own timeline/dimension.
WeaknessesClockwork is not very durable, as Overlord's glove's laser beam could break Clockwork's arm and make him shut down. When Clockwork changed back to Ben from this state, Ben's arm was broken.
When one of Vilgax's Squid Monsters struck Clockwork on the gear on his head, he was badly stunned.
Because of his large body, Clockwork is quite slow and low on stamina. Therefore, he tires out quickly.
- In Ben 10,000 Returns,
- In Catch a Falling Star,
- Clockwork was defeated by Jennifer.
- In The Eggman Cometh,
- Clockwork found out what happened in Natalie's kitchen.
- In The Beginning of the End,
- Clockwork found out where the Flame Keepers were.
16 year old Ben
- Clockwork returned in A Jolt from the Past,
- Clockwork chased the Megawhatts until he grew tired.
- In Many Happy Returns,
- Clockwork was defeated by Princess Looma.
- In Ben Again,
- Clockwork was used to fix the time stream with the help of 11 year old Ben as Clockwork.
- In Bengeance is Mine,
- Clockwork battled one of Vilgax's Squid Monsters and slowed time to do so.
11 year old Ben
- 11 year old Ben used Clockwork for the first time in Ben Again,
- Clockwork was used to fix the time stream with the help of 16 year old Ben as Clockwork.
No Watch Ben
- In And Then There Was Ben,
Naming and Translations
|Croatian||Vremenski||From vrijeme, time, the time one|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Ampulheta / Contra Tempo||From ampulheta, hourglass and contra tempo, contretemp|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Clockwork||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Crono||Crono (Chrono) from cronológico, chronology|
|Russian||Часы||From часы, clock|
| From mechaniczny, mechanical.|
From zegar, clock.
|Romanian||Ceasornicul||From ceasornic, clock.|
|German||Uhrwerk||From uhrwerk, clockwork|
From raggio, ray and tempo, time
|Dutch||Uurwerk||From uurwerk, clockwork|
|French||Temposaure||From temps, time|
|Hungarian||Időgép||From időgép, time machine|
|Chinese||时钟王||From 时钟(Shí Zhōng)，clock and 王(Wáng)，king|
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, young Clockwork will be featured more in the upcoming episodes, as he has a crucial part in the Time War.
- Clockwork makes gear sounds when he moves, which is similar to Armodrillo when he moves his arms.
- In Omniverse, Clockwork ticks like a clock for the entirety of his transformation, and his time rays make a sound similar to the tolling of Big Ben when they strike their target. This sound also occurs when Clockwork is struck on his rotor.
- Clockwork's torso looks somewhat like Azmuth's armor in Secret of the Omnitrix.
- The way Clockwork slows down time to dodge objects and seem to be running to others is the same way Ying from the Malaysian cartoon Boboiboy does it, and the way the characters from the Kamen Rider series installment Kamen Rider Kabuto do it in a process called "Clock Up", although the Kabuto Riders' method is merely moving their bodies at the speed of light, rather than direct time-manipulation.