|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Ultraviolet Energy Projection|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||All That Glitters|
Chromastone is a silicon based alien made of extremely durable crystal. His body is overall purple, with several dark lines and spots. His hands and face are magenta, and he also sports six magenta shards on his back, two on his chest, and one on the top of his head that resembles a horn. His face consists of a mouth and one large green eye at the center.
Powers and Abilities
As seen in The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Chromastone can launch the blasts without absorbing anything, but to a limited extent.
In Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, Chromastone was revealed to be capable of manipulating the energy into bolts, rather than beams, as well as generating an energy blast expanding out in a 360 degree radius, creating an energy shield, and wielding energy fists.
Chromastone has very dense, crystallic skin, which gives him enhanced durability.
Chromastone possesses enhanced strength.
Chromastone is capable of flight.
According to Tetrax, Chromastone has more abilities than the ones that are known.
Chromastone is unable to absorb energy when not expecting it or is too weak to do so.
As shown in Fame, Chromastone cannot absorb electricity being conducted by water.
Chromastone has a limit to how much energy he can absorb at once, as shown in Enemy of My Frenemy, where he tried to absorb the energy of the sorcerer's engine, but was instead disintegrated.
- Chromastone first appeared in All That Glitters,
- Chromastone battled some zombified schoolgirls.
- In The Gauntlet,
- In Paradox,
- Chromastone battled the time monster.
- In Be-Knighted,
- Chromastone battled the Dragon.
- In Darkstar Rising,
- Chromastone appeared to battle Forever Knights who were just a hologram.
- In Good Copy, Bad Copy,
- In Voided,
- Chromastone battled D'Void.
- In Inside Man,
- Chromastone burnt into a truck.
- In Birds of a Feather,
- Chromastone saved Simian.
- In Unearthed,
- Chromastone appeared again.
- In Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2,
- In The Secret of Chromastone,
- Ben regained Chromastone.
- Chromastone returned to Ultimate Alien in Fame,
- Chromastone was defeated by Bivalvan.
- In Where the Magic Happens,
- Chromastone battled some Scrutins.
- In Absolute Power: Part 1,
- In Viktor: The Spoils,
- In The Creature From Beyond,
- Chromastone searched for the Lucubra.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy,
- Chromastone attempted to absorb the source of energy in Charmcaster's engine, only to end up being absorbed himself.
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2,
- Chromastone battled Diagon by redirecting his energy rays back at him.
- Chromastone returned to Omniverse in Trouble Helix,
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||كروماستون||Krumastun/Kromaston, From Chromastone|
|Bulgarian||Хромолом/Hromolom||From Хромолом/Hromolom, chromastone|
|Croatian/Serbian||Megakrom/Мегахром||From mega and krom/hrom, chrome|
|German||Chromastein||From chroma, color and stein, stone|
|Greek||Χρωμιόλιθος||From χρώμιο, chrome and λίθος, stone|
|Danish||Stenergi||From sten, stone and energi, energy|
|Dutch||Chromosteen/ Chromasteen||From chromo/chroma, chrome and steen, stone|
|Italian||Cromoraggio||From cromo, color and raggio, ray|
|Norwegian||Kromstein||From krom, chrome and stein, stone|
|Polish||Chromaton||From chroma, color and ton, ton (2000 pounds)|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Cromático||From cromático, chromatic|
|Russian||Кристалл/Kristall||From Кристалл/Kristall, crystal|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Piedra||From piedra, stone|
|Swedish||Kristallen||From kristallen, the crystal|
|Turkish||Parlak Taş||From krom, chrome and taş, stone|
|Hungarian||Krómakő||From króm, chrome and kő, stone|
|Spanish (Spain)||Megacroma||From mega and croma, chroma|
|French||Mégachrome||From méga, mega and chrome, chroma|
|Romanian||Chromastone||From the original English name|
|Chinese||水晶奇侠||From 水晶(Shǔi Jīng)，crystal and 奇侠(Qī Xiá)，knight-errant|
Ben 10: Alien Force
- 4" Chromastone
- 4" Chromastone (Defender)
- 10 cm Chromastone (DNA Alien Heroes)
- 10 year-old and 15 year-old Ben Tennyson, Diamondhead and Chromastone.
- Chromastone (Planetary powder)
- Chromastone (Alien Creation Chamber)
- Chromastone (Mini figure)
- Chromastone (Alien Rock)
- Chromastone (Lego)
- Chromastone (Deluxe)
- Chromastone (Alien Creature)
- Despite having the ability, Chromastone is not seen flying until The Creature From Beyond.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Chromastone had a multicolored energy trail when he flew. This never happened in any other appearance.
- The energy beams that Chromastone shoots change in appearance and colors.
- Chromastone appears in the MAD short Cowboys and Alien Force, except he was the color of Diamondhead and the size of Way Big.
- Chromastone appears as a hologram in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, but was not a playable character in the game.
- In The Big Story, the Plant Alien creates a genetic copy of Ben, who uses his Ultimatrix to become Chromastone. When he fires energy beams, they appear as dark blue, purple, and orange, instead of the usual bright colors, like white, pink, and cyan, that the real Ben's Chromastone fires.
- Chromastone was the last alien used in the original Ultimatrix, before Ben gave it back to Azmuth who destroyed it and received the new Omnitrix.