|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Ultraviolet Energy Projection|
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker (Alien Force and Ultimate Alien)|
Eric Bauza (Omniverse)
|First Appearance||All That Glitters|
Chromastone is a silicon based alien made of extremely durable crystal. His body is overall purple, with several dark lines and spots. His hands and face are magenta, and he also sports six magenta shards on his back, two on his chest, and one on the top of his head that resembles a horn. His face consists of a mouth and one large green eye at the center.
In A New Dawn, Chromastone gets a new appearance. He now wears a green jumpsuit and green gauntlets on his wrists and legs. He also has three spikes on his shoulder and arms, as well as some on his knees and four on his head. The spikes on his chest are gone. His face now has a magenta chin that resembles a mouth guard, and he now speaks without moving his mouth at all. The Omnitrix is now on his right pectoral.
Powers and Abilities
As seen in The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Chromastone can launch the blasts without absorbing anything, but to a limited extent.
In Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, Chromastone was revealed to be capable of manipulating the energy into bolts, rather than beams, as well as generating an energy blast expanding out in a 360 degree radius, creating an energy shield, and wielding energy fists.
Chromastone has very dense, crystallic skin, which gives him enhanced durability.
Chromastone possesses enhanced strength.
Chromastone is capable of flight.
Chromastone can generate light from his hands.
According to Tetrax, Chromastone has more abilities than the ones that are known.
Chromastone is also immune to a Xenocyte merging with him.
Chromastone is unable to absorb energy when not expecting it or is too weak to do so.
As shown in Fame, Chromastone cannot absorb electricity being conducted by water.
Chromastone has a limit to how much energy he can absorb at once, as shown in Enemy of My Frenemy, where he tried to absorb the energy of the sorcerer's engine, but was instead disintegrated.
- Chromastone first appeared in All That Glitters. Chromastone battled some zombified schoolgirls.
- In The Gauntlet, Chromastone battled Techadon enhanced Cash.
- In Paradox, Chromastone battled the time monster.
- In Be-Knighted, Chromastone battled the Dragon.
- In Darkstar Rising, Chromastone appeared to battle Forever Knights who were just holograms.
- In Good Copy, Bad Copy, Chromastone battled Albedo as Negative Spidermonkey.
- In Voided, Chromastone battled D'Void.
- In Inside Man, Chromastone burnt into a truck.
- In Birds of a Feather, Chromastone saved Simian.
- In Unearthed, Chromastone appeared again.
- In Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2, Chromastone escaped the Omnitrix and was recaptured by Murk Upchuck. Later, Chromastone battled Vilgax, but got shattered, reforming into Diamondhead.
- In The Secret of Chromastone, Ben regained Chromastone.
- In Fame, Chromastone was defeated by Bivalvan.
- In Where the Magic Happens, Chromastone battled some Scrutins.
- In Absolute Power: Part 1, Chromastone was trapped by Gwen, so he turned into Terraspin.
- In Viktor: The Spoils, Chromastone appeared when King Xarion was looking through the Ultimatrix for AmpFibian.
- In The Creature from Beyond, Chromastone searched for the Lucubra.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Chromastone attempted to absorb the source of energy in Charmcaster's engine, only to end up being absorbed himself.
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Chromastone battled Diagon by redirecting his energy rays back at him.
- In Trouble Helix, Chromastone allowed Blukic and Driba to test their new weapon on him.
- In A New Dawn, Chromastone broke through the extradimensional field of the Contemelia's machine by using a Celestialsapien sword provided by Skurd to retrieve Maltruant's Anihilaarg. Later, Chromastone appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- All That Glitters (first appearance)
- The Gauntlet
- Darkstar Rising
- Good Copy, Bad Copy
- Inside Man
- Birds of a Feather
- Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2 (accidental transformation, selected alien was Way Big)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first re-appearance)
- Where the Magic Happens
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Viktor: The Spoils (cameo)
- The Creature from Beyond
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ben 10: Alien Force (DS only)
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||كروماستون||From Krumastun (Kromaston), Chromastone|
|Bulgarian||Хромолом (Hromolom)||From Хромолом (Hromolom), Chromastone|
|Chinese||水晶奇侠||From 水晶 (Shǔi Jīng), crystal and 奇侠 (Qī Xiá), knight-errant|
|Croatian||Megakrom||From mega and krom, chrome|
|Danish||Stenergi||From sten, stone and energi, energy|
|Dutch||Chromosteen/Chromasteen||From chromo/chroma, chrome and steen, stone|
|French||Mégachrome||From méga, mega and chrome, chrome|
|German||Chromastein||From chroma, color and stein, stone|
|Greek||Χρωμιόλιθος||From χρώμιο, chrome and λίθος, stone|
|Hungarian||Krómakő||From króm, chrome and kő, stone|
|Italian||Cromoraggio||From cromo, color and raggio, ray|
|Norwegian||Kromstein||From krom, chrome and stein, stone|
|Polish||Chromaton||From chroma, color and ton, ton|
|Portuguese (Br)||Cromático||From cromático, chromatic|
|Romanian||Chromastone||From the original English name|
|Russian||Кристалл (Kristall)||From Кристалл (Kristall), crystal|
|Serbian||Мегахром||From mega and hrom, chrome|
|Spanish (HA)||Piedra||From piedra, stone|
|Spanish (Spain)||Megacroma||From mega and croma, chrome|
|Swedish||Kristallen||From kristallen, the crystal|
|Turkish||Parlak Taş||From krom, chrome and taş, stone|
Ben 10: Alien Force
- 4" Chromastone
- 4" Chromastone (Defender)
- 10 cm Chromastone (DNA Alien Heroes)
- 10 year-old and 15 year-old Ben Tennyson, Diamondhead and Chromastone.
- Chromastone (Planetary powder)
- Chromastone (Alien Creation Chamber)
- Chromastone (Mini figure)
- Chromastone (Alien Rock)
- Chromastone (Lego)
- Chromastone (Deluxe)
- Chromastone (Alien Creature)
Chroma means purity or intensity of color, which talks about how the intensity of the color in his rays, and Stone, which implies that he is a stone-based lifeforms.
- Despite having the ability, Chromastone is never shown flying up until The Creature from Beyond. Although his DNA source Sugilite had flown as early as The Secret of Chromastone.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Chromastone left a multicolored energy trail when he flew. This never happened in any other appearance.
- The energy beams that Chromastone shoots change in appearance and colors.
- Chromastone appears as a hologram in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, but was not a playable character in the game.
- In The Big Story, the Plant Alien creates a genetic copy of Ben, who uses his Ultimatrix to become Chromastone. When he fires energy beams, they appear as dark blue, purple, and orange, instead of the usual bright colors, like white, pink, and cyan, that the real Ben's Chromastone fires.
- Chromastone was the last alien used in the original Ultimatrix, before Ben gave it back to Azmuth who destroyed it and received the new Omnitrix.