|Powers and Abilities|
Rectracable Tail Stinger
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Prisoner Number 775 is Missing|
ChamAlien has a slim body that resembles a large purple lizard with darker purple camo-esque spots all over his body and a short tail. He has three triangular eyes, the left being blue, the right red and the top green, but the red and blue eyes are the only ones that blink, while the green eye doesn't. The top of his head is purple-black, with a spike-shaped fin on the back of his head. He has four-fingered hands and three toes on his frog-like feet. He also has a wide mouth with sharp teeth.
ChamAlien wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
ChamAlien's main ability is his camouflage; he is capable of blending in with the color of his surroundings with such effectiveness that he appears invisible.
ChamAlien is very agile, quick, flexible and slippery, making him very difficult to grab, and can climb walls with ease.
ChamAlien has a long, retractable black barb that can come out of the tip of his tail.
ChamAlien has enhanced strength and durability, enough to push a car and a huge truck several yards away.
Although ChamAlien appears to turn invisible when he camouflages himself, he actually just changes his color, so his shadow can still be seen. As such, any place filled with too many bright lights can be a disadvantage.
- In Prisoner Number 775 is Missing,
- ChamAlien was unlocked by scanning Prisoner 775's DNA. He was then tried out by Ben.
- In The Flame Keepers' Circle,
- ChamAlien snuck into a building.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, in a dream,
- ChamAlien ran away from Gwen and Kevin.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Prisoner Number 775 is Missing (first appearance)
- The Flame Keepers' Circle (off-screen transformation)
- Night of the Living Nightmare (by Ben and Albedo in dream)
Naming and Translations
|Greek||Εξωγήινος Χαμελέοντας||From εξωγήινος, alien and χαμελέοντας, chameleon|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||ChamAlien||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Camaleón||From camaleón, chameleon|
|Russian||Хамелеон||From хамелеон, chameleon|
|French||Caméleon/Éxagérator||From caméléon, chameleon|
From exagérer, exaggerate and the suffix -ator
|Romanian||Cameleonul||From cameleon, chameleon|
|German||Chamäleon||From Chamäleon, chameleon|
|Italian||Camaleontide||From camaleonte and -ide, chameleon-like|
|Hungarian||Kaméleon||From kaméleon, chameleon|
|Chinese||小题大做||From 小题大做(Xiǎo Tí Dà Zuò), "make a fuss"|
ChamAlien's name comes from chameleon, an animal capable of changing its color.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt,
- ChamAlien, along with Jetray and Fasttrack, was one of the only previously used aliens who didn't appear in Ben 10: Omniverse.
- ChamAlien was revealed in a picture released on the Ben 10 facebook page as a reward for hitting 1,000,000 fans.
- When Ben first transformed into ChamAlien he yelled "Overkill" instead of his real name as a joke.
- ChamAlien's appearance is similar to that of the Randall Boggs from Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University, and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland (referring to his smile), his body shape also resembles Oscar from Oscar's Oasis. His three eyes are a reference to the 1953 movie adaptation of The War of the Worlds. The Martians in the movie have three eyes that are just like ChamAlien's. The colors Red, blue and green are the basic colors the human eye perceives.
|Alien X • Armodrillo • Arctiguana • Big Chill • Brainstorm • ChamAlien • Diamondhead • Echo Echo • Fasttrack • Goop • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Jetray • Lodestar • NRG • Rath • Spidermonkey • Swampfire • Wildvine|
|Albedo • Arctiguana • Echo Echo • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Rath • Spidermonkey|