|DNA source||Wild Buglizard|
|Body||Four eyed giant lizard|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Agility|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 2|
Zed as Buglizard
Buglizard has a white, black and red color scheme,
Buglizard has a black head which dons a white patch on each side of it's head. Located on these, it has four red eyes, two on one side and two on the other.
Buglizard has sharp teeth and the gums protrude in lower jaw and it has a row of red spikes running down its back, which also has a black stripe.
Buglizard has four legs and black feet, each ending in three red claws and a red marked tail tip.
Buglizard wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Khyber's Panuncian as Buglizard
Buglizard looks identical to Zed's Buglizard.
Powers and Abilities
Buglizard has enhanced reflexes and agility suited to keep up with the Lepidopterran.
Buglizard is capable of spraying a yellow fog, simultaneously eliminating a Lepidopterran's enhanced vision and mucus traps.
Buglizard has enhanced strength that is sufficient to throw Water Hazard with ease.
Buglizard's sense of smell is powerful enough to track Ben throughout Undertown.
Buglizard has a prehensile tail.
Buglizard's claws are strong enough to cling to the bottom of a space ship.
Buglizard can be harmed by electricity.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Buglizard first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 2.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1,
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2,
- Zed turned into Buglizard and held Stinkfly with her tail.
- In Outbreak,
- Buglizard made a cameo appearance.
- In Malefactor,
- Buglizard broke into the Olde Bellwood Fair and battled Heatblast.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first appearance)
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- Outbreak (cameo)
- A Fistful of Brains (first apperance)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Lagartóide||From a mix of lagarto, lizard and humanoid|
|Italian||Lucertolone||From lucertolone,big lizard|
|Crabdozer | Buglizard | Slamworm | Mucilator | Terroranchula | Tyrannopede | Hypnotick | Omnivoracious | Vicetopus | Panuncian | Way Big's Predator|