|Powers and Abilities|
Building Block Projection
|Voice Actor||Bumper Robinson|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 1|
Bloxx's appearance looks similar to that of a gorilla made out of building blocks. He has three main colors which are red, blue and yellow, with black lines all over his body. He's mostly red and yellow with some spots of blue.
Bloxx wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Bloxx's shapeshifting powers allow him to transform into multiple things, such as a wall, catapult, cage, etc. If Bloxx's body is damaged/broken he can easily reform the broken pieces immediately. He can form more blocks on his body, either to grow in size, create constructs of blocks, change himself into a larger construct or even use them as projectiles.
In Arrested Development, he can willingly detach parts of his body to get out of certain situations.
In Rad Monster Party, he could turn his hands into guns, dubbed the Bloxx-lobber, and fire explosive blocks from them.
Bloxx is very dense and durable as seen in The More Things Change: Part 1, where he escaped an explosion unscathed.
Bloxx has enhanced strength, as he was able to throw a car with one hand.
In Ben 10: Omniverse 2, Bloxx can create a decoy of himself in order to distract his opponents.
Despite his shape-changing abilities, Bloxx can be broken when hit with enough force, but can easily reform himself right after.
Bloxx is vulnerable to acids, as shown when the Screegit spat acid at him.
As shown in And Then There Were None, Bloxx is also vulnerable to acidic gases.
16 year old Ben
- Bloxx made his first appearance in The More Things Change: Part 1. Bloxx saved Mr. Baumann's shop from being destroyed with Rook's help.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Bloxx battled Fistrick and his gang.
- In Have I Got a Deal for You, Bloxx battled the Screegit and then contained it long enough for Prof. Hokestar to revert the Screegit to its original form.
- In Many Happy Returns, Bloxx stopped a Tetramand ship from attacking his team.
- In Bros in Space, Bloxx made the process of extracting the Amber Ogia on Revonnah easier.
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Bloxx saved himself and Rook when they crashed.
- In Rules of Engagement, Bloxx blocked the way of Julie and Hervé and starts to explain himself to Julie.
- In Rad, Bloxx tried to catch the Gracklflint but failed and helped Rad Dudesman to make a trap to it.
- In T.G.I.S. Bloxx appeared in a cameo to save Zak Saturday from Argost.
- In O Mother, Where Art Thou?, Bloxx was used to confront Ma Vreedle.
- In For a Few Brains More, Bloxx removed Azmuth's brain from Albedo, and is defeated by Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
- In Rad Monster Party, Bloxx is used to fight Viktor, but fails. He then battled Zs'Skayr.
- In Universe vs. Tennyson, Bloxx trapped Fistrick so Rook could arrest him.
- In Rook Tales, Bloxx fought Kundo but was defeated.
- In Breakpoint, Bloxx saved Rook.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2, Bloxx and Handy Man gave water to the Benwood citizens.
- In A New Dawn, Bloxx appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
11 year old Ben
- In Stuck on You, Skurd gave Humungousaur the Bloxx-lobber to battle Tyrannopede.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Skurd gave Gravattack the Bloxx-lobber to catch the Time Beast.
- In Third Time's a Charm, Skurd gave Shocksquatch the Bloxx-lobber to battle Charmcaster.
- In Malgax Attacks, Skurd gave Whampire Bloxx-lobbers to battle Vilgax.
- 16 years old Ben
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Have I Got a Deal for You
- Many Happy Returns
- Bros in Space
- The Frogs of War: Part 1 (intended alien was Big Chill)
- Rules of Engagement
- T.G.I.S. (cameo)
- O Mother, Where Art Thou?
- For a Few Brains More
- Rad Monster Party
- Universe vs. Tennyson
- Rook Tales
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2
- A New Dawn (cameo)
- 11 years old Ben
- Bloxx is a playable alien character in the game. (Not on DS and 3DS)
- Bloxx is a playable alien character in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Chinese||积木猩||From 积木 (Jī Mù), building block, and 猩 (Xīng), gorilla|
|French||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|German||Klotz||From klotz, block|
|Hungarian||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Italian||Costruttore||From costruttore, builder|
|Polish||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Bloxx||From the original English name|
- Bloxx was revealed in a Bandai Toy Fair display for Ben 10: Omniverse.
- Bloxx resembles Gutsman.exe from Megaman Battle Network.
- Bloxx is featured on disc one of Ben 10: Omniverse - Vol. 2 Heroes Rise.