|Home World||Luna Lobo|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|Voice Actor|| Tara Strong|
Kevin Michael Richardson
Blitzwolfer's appearance is based on a werewolf. He has grey fur, a long flowing mane, and a large bushy tail, with three sharp claws on each hand and foot. The inside of his mouth is green. Blitzwolfer wore the original Omnitrix symbol on his lower stomach in the original series.
In Ultimate Alien, Blitzwolfer's mane and tail have turned black. He retains the same clothing from the original series, his mouth is now white and red inside and he wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Blitzwolfer has got a new green suit, collar and green wristbands. He now has four claws instead of three. He now has a green tongue and a white belt. His Omnitrix symbol is located on the collar above his fur.
Blitzwolfer's 11 year-old Omniverse design is almost the same as his 16 year-old design. His suit is all white, including the collar, and his wristbands are black.
Powers and Abilities
Blitzwolfer can emit a powerful green ultrasonic howl by opening his quadra- hinged muzzle. This can either cause considerable damage to his targets, reflect incoming projectiles, or propel himself upward like a rocket booster.He has enhanced senses of smelling and hearing, as well as enhanced agility, speed, and strength. He also has extraordinary night vision.
Blitzwolfer also has formidable claws and fangs. Additionally, the claws on his feet can grasp like his hands, much like Kickin Hawk.
Like most Earth canines, he can't handle loud noises, like giant bells, because of his sensitive hearing, as seen in An American Benwolf in London.
- Blitzwolfer first appeared in Benwolf.
- After the Omnitrix was scratched by the Yenaldooshi, it got stuck between Active Mode and Capture Mode, making Ben turn into Blitzwolfer slowly. Wes thought Ben was turning into a Yenaldooshi because he was bitten by it as Wildvine. However, after the Omnitrix symbol appeared on his stomach, they realized that they were dealing with an alien werewolf. Blitzwolfer turned back to Ben due to the time-out after he saved Max and Wes from a lava flow.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Blitzwolfer returns to Omniverse in An American Benwolf in London,
- In Catfight,
- Blitzwolfer was used to fight Nyancy Chan.
- Benwolf (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Pleasant Dreams
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||شبيه الذئب||From Shabih Al Thi'b, "the similar to the wolf"|
|Croatian||Dlakovuk||Hairy Wolf (it is in reality a pun on the word "Vukodlak", which means "Werewolf", with its syllables exchanged)|
|Greek||Αιφνιδιαστικός Λύκος||From αιφνιδιαστικός, blitz and λύκος, wolf|
|Swedish||Ben-ulv||From Ben and ulv, wolf|
|Italian||Benlupo||From Ben and lupo, wolf|
|Bulgarian||Бенвълк/Benvŭlk||From Бен/Ben and вълк/vŭlk, wolf|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Blitzwolfer||From the original name|
|Hungarian||Villámfarkas||From villám, thunder and farkas, wolf|
|Polish||BenWilk||From Ben and wilk, wolf|
|Szybkołak||From szybki, fast and Wilkołak, werewolf|
|Turkish||Ben Kurt||From Ben and Kurt, wolf|
|Spanish (Spain)||Loboben||From Lobo, wolf and Ben|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Loboben||From Lobo, wolf and Ben|
|Benlobo||From Ben and lobo, wolf|
|Blitzwolfer||From the original name|
|German||Blitzwolfer||From the original name|
|French||Loup-garousaure||From loup-garou, werewolf and the suffix -saure, -saur|
|Russian||Бенволк||From Ben and волк, wolf|
|Romanian||Benvarcolac||From Ben and varcolac, werewolf|
|Korean||벤울프||From 벤울프, Benwolf|
|Chinese||啸天狼||From 啸天(Xiào Tiān)，roar and 狼(Láng)，wolf|
- Blitzwolfer 4" (original)
- Alien creation mini figure Blitzwolfer and Wildvine
- The name Blitzwolfer is a parody of the CNN newscast, "The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer."
- Kai is fond of Blitzwolfer.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Kai thinks Blitzwolfer is cute in a pet like way.
- Blitzwolfer is part of the "Halloween Trio" (the others being Snare-oh and Frankenstrike).
- Blitzwolfer has a similar build and design to Biowulf from the Generator Rex series.
- In a former Fusionfall halloween event, Dracula sold the outfits of Blitzwolfer along with the rest of the Halloween trio.
- 11 year-old Blitzwolfer replaces Rath in the opening intro at the beginning of Ben 10: Omniverse's Arc 5 "Galactic Monsters".
- Blitzwolfer is the last alien from the original series to appear in Omniverse.
- In An American Benwolf in London, Ben renamed Benwolf to Blitzwolfer after seeing Wolf Blitzer on television.
- In Catfight, it is revealed that Nyancy Chan and her cats are afraid of Blitzwolfer.