|Home World|| Kylmyys|
|Ultimate Form||Ultimate Big Chill|
|Alternate Counterparts|| Big Chill (Alien Force Video Game Timeline)|
Big Chill (Vilgax Attacks Timeline)
Big Chill (The Rise of Hex Timeline)
Big Chill (Cosmic Destruction Timeline)
|Powers and abilities|
|Abilities|| Ice Beams|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Kevin's Big Score|
Big Chill is a humanoid, moth-like alien whose wings and antenna can fold up into a hooded robe, giving him the appearance of a phantom.
Big Chill has a black body with blue and white spots on his arms and legs that resemble ice chunks, a light blue torso and large green eyes. He has three pointed fingers and a thumb on each hand and two toes on each foot and a third toe-like extension on his ankles. Big Chill wears the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Big Chill has a much more muscular build and has large eyebrows and sharper ears, both similar to Ultimate Big Chill. He has a belt on his waist where the Omnitrix symbol is located. He has bigger wings, claws and a black beard design under his chin. 15-year old Big Chill in Omniverse looks exactly the same but he lacks the belt and the Omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Big Chill is capable of breathing a freezing vapor that reduces the temperature surrounding the vapor, encasing targets in ice. He can generate ice beams from his hands that he can manipulate. In Vilgax Attacks, Big Chill was capable of generating spiked balls of ice around his fists, as well as hurling ice spikes, as well as causing these spikes to sprout from the ground surrounding him. In Cosmic Destruction, it was revealed that he can attack with an, "icy uppercut," as well as manipulate the cold around him to make a frosty tornado.
Big Chill's body contains a density-altering protoplasm that allows intangibility.
Big Chill is completely immune to extreme subzero temperatures, however he is also able to resistant to extreme heats. It was revealed in Deep that Big Chill can survive underwater. Big Chill can also survive in the vacuum of space.
Big Chill's intangibility is useless against opponents who can also turn intangible as their intangibility cancels out. The only known inanimate objects that have proven to physically contact intangible Big Chill are the Rust Bucket's netting, Vilgax's Glove, and the Techadon Robots' defense systems.
Big Chill's intangibility is consciously used, not reflexively, which means he can't use his intangibility if he is caught off guard.
- Big Chill first appeared in Kevin's Big Score.
- In Max Out,
- Big Chill battled some DNAliens.
- In Plumbers' Helpers,
- Big Chill saved a man from a fire.
- In Alone Together,
- In Good Copy, Bad Copy,
- In Save the Last Dance,
- Big Chill was taken over by his reproduction instincts and had 14 Necrofriggian babies.
- In Voided,
- Big Chill defeated D'Void.
- In Birds of a Feather,
- Big Chill appeared.
- In Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2,
- Big Chill battled Vilgax.
- In Inferno,
- Big Chill captured Moldywarp.
- In Fool's Gold,
- Big Chill battled primal Decka.
- In Single-Handed,
- Big Chill was in the Null Void.
- In Trade-Off,
- Big Chill and Gwen battled the Forever Knights.
- In Above and Beyond,
- Big Chill battled Alan.
- In The Final Battle: Part 1,
- Big Chill battled Kraab.
- In Ben 10: Alien Swarm,
- Big Chill battled the Nanochips.
- Big Chill returns to Ultimate Alien in Duped.
- Big Chill was used by one of the Bens to battle Urian.
- In Hit 'Em Where They Live,
- In Video Games,
- Big Chill failed to defeat the Stalker.
- In Escape From Aggregor,
- Big Chill battled Galapagus before going Ultimate.
- In Too Hot To Handle,
- Big Chill battled P'andor.
- In Ultimate Aggregor,
- Big Chill goes Ultimate.
- In Map of Infinity,
- Big Chill battled some Albino Necrofriggians.
- In Deep,
- Big Chill chased Ultimate Aggregor before going Ultimate.
- In Absolute Power: Part 2,
- In Viktor: The Spoils,
- Big Chill tried to keep Dr. Vicktor frozen and went Ultimate.
- In It's Not Easy Being Gwen,
- In Prisoner Number 775 is Missing,
- Big Chill searched through an alien prison in Area 51.
- In Greetings From Techadon,
- Big Chill failed to get into a Techadon ship.
- In The Flame Keepers' Circle,
- Big Chill tried to save Julie.
- In The Mother of All Vreedles,
- Big Chill battled Ma Vreedle.
- In Heroes United,
- Big Chill was used three times as the primary flight alien and fought Alpha.
- In The Eggman Cometh,
- Big Chill froze the mutated reptiles.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare,
- In a dream, Negative Big Chill battled Ben.
- Big Chill returned to Omniverse in Of Predators And Prey: Part 2.
- In Malefactor,
- Big Chill battled Hypnotick.
- In Ben Again,
- Big Chill was used to find coordinates.
- In Special Delivery,
- In Showdown: Part 1,
- In Tummy Trouble,
- Big Chill battled some Incurseans.
- In The Frogs Of War: Part 1,
- Big Chill froze Milleous.
Big Chill is a playable alien character.
Big Chill is a playable alien character.
Big Chill is a playable alien character. Big Chill can be used for flight. His ice breath can be used to extinguish fire and freeze an object and enemies. His Ultimate form, Ultimate Big Chill is used in a boss battle.
Big Chill is a playable racer in this game on all platforms.
Big Chill is one of 16 year old Ben's playable aliens.
|Cricket Strike||Diamondhead, Swampfire, Cannonbolt, Ultimate Cannonbolt, Jetray|
|Omnimatch||All Alien Force aliens|
Ben 10: Alien Force/Ben 10: Alien SwarmEdit
- 4" Big Chill (Alien Collection)
- 4" Big Chill (Defender)
- 6" Big Chill (DNA Alien)
- 4" Big Chill (Cloaked)
- 4" Ben 10: Alien Swarm set #2 - includes: Clocked Big Chill (transparent), Nanomech (Defender), Humungousaur (Clear green), and Big Chill (Defender)
- Bigchill Battle Launcher
- Big Chill (Deluxe)
- Alien Creation Goop and Big Chill
- Big Chill Alien Creature
- Big Chill Alien Rock
Ben 10 OmniverseEdit
- 4" Big Chill (coming soon)
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Arabic||بيغ تشيل||Bigh Tshil/Big Chil, From Big Chill|
|Bulgarian||Страшен Студ||From cтрашен, scary and cтуд, cold|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Calafrio / Friagem||From calafrio / friagem, chill|
|Croatian and Serbian||Ledena Avet||From ledena avet, icy ghost|
|Greek||Μεγάλο κρύο||From big cold|
|Italian||Gelone||Literally "chillblain" but it also sounds like "big freezing cold"|
|Polish|| Wielki Ziąb|
| From wielki ziąb, great frost|
Some of episodes: ziąb, frost
|Hungarian||Nagy Fagy||From nagy fagy, big chill|
|Romanian||Viforul||From viforul, blizzard|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Frío||From frío, cold|
|Swedish||Frosten||From frosten, the frost|
|Spanish (Spain)||Gélido||From gélido, icy|
|Russian||Крылатый||From крылатый, winged|
|French||Glacial||From glacial, icy|
- Big Chill's design resembles Mothman.
- Big Chill's hologram alternates between his robed form and unrobed form.
- When someone asked if Big Chill is female, Dwayne replied "Sort of".
- Big Chill is a playable character in Cartoon Network's game TKO. His special moves are the Cold Rush and the Chill Out. His super move is the Ice Quake. His alternate color (when the players choose the same characters) is a darker blue/purple.
- In the Cartoon Network game TKO, Big Chill is missing his wings, but Ultimate Big Chill has his.
- Big Chill is the only alien in the opening of Ben 10: Alien Force with their alien hologram shown next to them.
- Big Chill is the first alien to appear whose mouth does not move when he speaks.