|Home World||Luna Lobo|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|Voice Actor|| Tara Strong (Original Series)|
Kevin Michael Richardson (Omniverse)
|First Appearance||Benwolf (Episode)|
Blitzwolfer's appearance is based on a classic werewolf. He has grey fur and a long flowing mane and large bushy tail, with three sharp claws on each hand. The inside of his mouth is green. Blitzwolfer wore the Prototype Omnitrix symbol on his stomach in the original series.
In Ultimate Alien, Blitzwolfer's mane and tail have turned black. He retains the same clothing from the original series, the inside of his mouth is now red, his mouth is now white and he wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Blitzwolfer can emit a powerful green ultrasonic howl by opening his quadra hinged muzzle.
Blitzwolfer has formidable claws, fangs, and muscles. He has enhanced senses of smelling and hearing, as well as agility, speed and strength.
Blitzwolfer is capable of speech, unlike the Yenaldooshi.
Blitzwolfer is color blind.
- Blitzwolfer first appeared in Benwolf.
- After the Omnitrix was scratched by the Yenaldooshi, it got stuck between Active Mode and Capture Mode, making Ben turn into Blitzwolfer slowly. Wes thought Ben was turning into a Yenaldooshi because he was bitten by it as Wildvine. However, after the Omnitrix symbol appeared on his stomach, they realized that they were dealing with an alien werewolf. Blitzwolfer turned back to Ben due to time-out after he dropped Max and Wes on a cliff.
- Benwolf (first appearance)
- Pleasant Dreams (Ben 10 Comic)
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Arabic||شيبه الذئب||Shabih Al Thi'b, from the similar to the wolf.|
|Croatian||Dlakovuk||Hairy Wolf (it is in reality a pun on the word "Vukodlak", which means "Werewolf", with its syllables exchanged)|
|Greek||Αιφνιδιαστικός Λύκος||From αιφνιδιαστικός, blitz and λύκος, wolf|
|Swedish||Ben-ulv||From the Ben-ulv, Ben-wolf|
|Italian||Benlupo||From the Benlupo, Benwolf|
|Bulgarian||Бенвълк/Benvŭlk||From the Бенвълк/Benvŭlk, Benwolf|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Blitzwolfer||From Blitzwofer|
|Hungarian||Benfarkas||From Benfarkas, Benwolf|
|Polish||BenWilk||From BenWilk, BenWolf|
|Turkish||Ben Kurt||From Ben Kurt, Ben Wolf|
|Spanish (Spain)||Loboben||From Lobo-Ben, Wolf-Ben|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Benlobo||From Benlobo, Benwolf|
|French||Ben Loup-Garou||From loup-garou, werewolf|
|Russian||Бенволк||From Ben and волк, wolf|
|Romanian||Benvarcolac||From Ben and varcolac, werewolf|
|Korean||벤울프||From 벤울프, Benwolf|
- Kai is fond of Blitzwolfer, however, Ben found out Kai only liked him for it, as she wanted to train/tame him.
- Blitzwolfer is part of the "Halloween Trio " (the others being Snare-oh and Frankenstrike).
- Blitzwolfer has a similar build and design to Biowulf from the Generator Rex series.
- In a former Fusionfall halloween event, Dracula sold the outfits of Blitzwolfer along with the rest of the Halloween trio.
- According to Derrick Wyatt, Benwolf has been renamed to Blitzwolfer.