The Ben 10 Planet offers bot flags to users who have the skill to operate one. Generally, users who are administrators on other wikis, or are reasonably established users in whom other wikis have placed demonstrable trust, can request approval to operate their bots here at Ben 10 Planet.
What is a bot?
See Ben 10 Planet:Help/Bots for more information on bots.
Terms and conditions
- You are to follow every policy while operating a bot.
- You must have an established record of edits, respect, and trust to receive a bot flag.
- Any bot violations will result in a block to the bot, and a 24 hour block to the user. Block expiration will escalate when needed.
- A description of your background history may be needed; this will only apply to new, foreign (not from Ben 10 Planet) users.
- One must understand how bots work to operate one.
- Bot flags can be removed by a bureaucrat without prior warning.
Please create a level 3 header, with the name of your bot as the title, and a description of your bot, and the tasks it will complete. If you are foreign to the wiki, please provide a brief description of yourself. You are not to request a bot for the "fun" of it nor for testing reasons. A bureaucrat will complete your request one to three hours after it is reviewed. Requests go after the line below.
Riley H - Bot flag
My name is Riley Huntley, I edit on several wikis and administrate on a few (i.e  .) I am also a rollback on Wikipedia (Verify.) I would like to request a bot flag because when fixing typos Recent Changes can get pretty flooded. I understand that the flag is not to be used to test edits or have fun.
DoorkBot - Bot flag
Hello there. I'm Doork and I wanna welcome a new bot here. I'm an administrator/bureaucrat to multiple wikis (example: Peridot Wikia,Stevidot Wikia), I was a rollback on SU Wikia and I helped other wikis with my bot. (example: Pokemon Wikia.) My bot can remove your redlinks (from there, there, here too and other kind of redlinks, It can handle your unused files or videos and it also can log the chat and kick or ban (when needed) when an user is spamming or swears, uses slurs, overusing caps and other rule-breaking. I understand the rules and I'll respect them. I understand I can't use the bot for "fun" things or testing. ~~ Doork was here 09:24, November 5, 2016 (UTC)
- This will only be done if you do not log the chat in any way, shape, or form. Do you agree?