Ben 10 DNA Lab is an online Cartoon Network game. In this game the player is able to take two aliens and mix them together to find out what it would look like if these two aliens became one being.
This game is based on the episode of Ben 10 titled Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray, in which Ben breaks the face plate of the Omnitrix, and when he transforms, he is turned into hybrids of two aliens. The three alien hybrids from this episode are:
- Stink Arms (Stinkfly and Four Arms)
- Diamond Matter (Diamondhead and Grey Matter)
- Heat Jaws (Heatblast and Ripjaws)
This game is played by acquiring the required codes (each of Ben's original series aliens is given a "secret" code, as are Gwen and Vilgax). The player takes those codes and enters two of them into the main gameplay page of Ben 10 gamesand then presses submit. The two aliens that were chosen are then mixed together and the resulting alien's picture is able to be downloaded and printed, or the player can start over and create a new alien. It should be noted that you cannot make hybrids of Gwen or Vilgax instead their normal appearance appears.
The codes are as follows:
- Wildvine: rame
- Ghostfreak: rsam
- Four Arms: nori
- Diamondhead: taki
- Perk Upchuck: bafa
- Upgrade: funa
- Stinkfly: aval
- Heatblast: kenm
- Wildmutt: bric
- Blitzwolfer: ypet
- XLR8: wjas
- Snare-oh: ansn
- Frankenstrike: pkmn
- Cannonbolt: swor
- Gwen: mura
- Vilgax: akec
- If you search the code for Ripjaws it will usually come up as qghq. However, this code does not work for unknown reasons.
- There are 8 Original Series aliens that do not appear in Ben 10 DNA Lab: Way Big, Eye Guy, Ditto, Articguana, Buzzshock, Spitter, Ripjaws, and Grey Matter.
- This game is no longer available.