|Powers and Abilities|
Internal star power
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||While You Were Away|
Astrodactyl resembles a cross between a pterodactyl and a glider. He has a beak like mouth. His wings are rather small and resemble a glider which are connected to a 'jetpack' like structure on his back. He has a large yellow beak, green eyes, red skin, black and green clothing on his shoulders and waist, green braces around his wrists and ankles, and yellow wings. His wings are also retractable.
Astrodactyl wears the Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder.
Powers and Abilities
Astrodactyl has the ability to fly with his 'jetpack'.
Astrodactyl has some kind of internalized star power, that he can use as propulsion flyer and different forms of weapons. The weapons shown are energy whips, a propulsion effect from his jetpack, and energy beam from his mouth.
As shown in Collect This, Astrodactyl was shown to have a degree of enhanced strength, as he was able to rip off goo that was difficult for Ben and Rook to get off.
In A Fistful of Brains, it is revealed that Astrodactyl is vulnerable to electricity.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- In While You Were Away,
- Astrodactyl battled Dr. Psychobos.
- In The Frogs Of War: Part 1,
- Astrodactyl battled the Incurseans.
- In Mud is Thicker than Water,
- Astrodactyl battled Psyphon's gang.
- In A Fistful of Brains,
- In The Vampire Strikes Back,
- Ben turns into Astrodactyl after Rad ejects him from the Lovely Duck.
- In Collect This,
Ben 10: Omniverse
- While You Were Away (first appearance)
- The Frogs Of War: Part 1
- Mud is Thicker than Water
- A Fistful of Brains (accidental transformation; intended alien was Way Big)
- The Vampire Strikes Back
- Collect This
- Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (Issue 1, Issue 3)
- Cartoon Network: Super Secret Crisis War! (Issue 3)
- Astrodactyl is a playable alien character in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Astrodáctilo||From astrodáctilo, astrodactyl|
|Italian||Astrovolante||From astro, and volante (flying)|
|Chinese||极光翼龙||From 极光(Jí Guāng),aurora and 翼龙(Yì Lóng) ,pterodactyl|
- 4" Astrodactyl
Astrodactyl's name is a portmanteau of the prefix "astro-", meaning star, and "pterodactyl", a flying reptile.
- Astrodactyl is similar to Nova from Ultimate Spiderman.
- Astrodactyl is based on the first identified pterosaur, a flying reptile named Pterodactylus (Pterodactyl for short).
- Sometimes, when Astrodactyl talks or becomes excited, he "squawks" like a parrot.
- Astrodactyl was designed by Steven Choi.
- Astrodactyl shares the same planet as Humungousaur, Terradino.