|Ultimate Form||Ultimate Articguana|
|Alternate Counterparts|| Articguana (Ben 10,000 Timeline)|
Freezelizard (Dimension 23)
Articguana (Omniverse Video Game Timeline)
|Powers and abilities|
|Abilities|| Ice Breath|
|Voice Actor||Eric Bauza|
|First Appearance||Hot Stretch|
Ben as Articguana
Articguana's appearance somewhat resembles an iguana.
In Ultimate Alien, Articguana had three dorsal fins reaching down his back and gills on the sides of his head. He also had small spikes around his face. Articguana wore white pants and a black open-front shirt. He wore the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Articguana has clothing which covers most of his body. His chest is covered by a white shell. He has four pointed fins instead of three. The clothing goes all the way up to his head and his pants are fully black. The black stripes on his face do not go through his mouth anymore, instead going around his mouth. The spikes on his face are now on his chin. His gills are no longer visible. The Omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
11-year-old Articguana has sleeves with white cuffs and his leg is white and ending in black when it reaches his foot. The Omnitrix symbol is on his left wrist.
Albedo as Articguana
He looks exactly like 16 year old Ben's Articguana, except that he has grey skin and his clothing is red instead of white. His eyes are red. His Ultimatrix symbol is located on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to Big Chill, Articguana is capable of firing a long-range freeze ray that isolates targets in ice on contact. The ray can create a icy path that he can skate across in a snowboard-like fashion.
Articguana can survive in any sub-freezing temperatures.
Articguana also has the ability to breath underwater.
As shown in For a Few Brains More, Articguana can use his breath as a means of quickly hovering himself (along with anyone holding on to him) across the ground.
If Articguana uses his ice breath too much, he'll need to catch up his breath before using it to freeze things again.
- In Hot Stretch:
- Articguana froze the lava created by the Kraaho.
- In Ben Again:
- In For a Few Brains More:
Ben 10 Omniverse
By 16 Year Old Ben
- For a Few Brains More (first appearance)
Wrath of Psychobos
- Arcticguana is a playable character in the game (by Ben)
- Articguana is a playable alien character in the game (by both 11-year-old and 16-year old Ben).
- Articguana is a playable alien character in the game (only on 3DS).
Namings and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Iguana Ártica||From iguana, iguana and ártica, artic. (In the episode "Hot Stretch" he was called Articguana).|
|Dutch||Poolleguaan||From pool, artic and leguaan, guana.|
|Romanian||Articguana||From the original English name.|
|French||Articguana||From the original English name.|
|Polish||Articguana||From the original English name.|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Articguana||From the original English name.|
|German||Articguana||From the original English name.|
|Greek||Αρκτικό Ιγκουάνα||From αρκτικός, artic and ιγκουάνα, iguana|
- 4" Articguana
- The spelling of Articguana has only one 'c', although some misspell it "Arcticguana", as the word "Arctic" is occasionally pronounced 'ar-tic'.
- Articguana, like Spitter, is the result of re-purposing (and re-coloring) one of Upchuck's concept arts.
- In Omniverse, whenever Articguana speaks, a windy sound is heard.
- In the DS version of the Ben 10 Omniverse Video Game he walks on two legs rather than four.
- Ultimate Articguana
- Articguana (Ben 10,000 Timeline)
- Freezelizard (Dimension 23 counterpart)