|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker ⌂|
John DiMaggio ⌂
|First Appearance||Hero Time|
Ben as Armodrillo
Armodrillo has a yellow-armored body and looks much like a robot. His head is similar to a Greek Corinthian helmet with two ears on it giving him the appearance of an armadillo. Armodrillo has a gray tail and jackhammer parts on his elbows, wrists and hands, creating the impression that Armodrillo is a digging robot. Despite the mechanical appearance, all of these aspects are in fact biological and natural to his race.
In Omniverse, Armodrillo looks similar to his Ultimate Alien appearance, but his ears are now longer, he has grey bolts with black markings on his shoulders and has a metal circle on top of his head. His face has been restructured a little bit, and his arm-drills are now much larger. His feet are now yellow instead of grey while his toes remain grey. His fingers now have a small horizontal line design along with his tail and the black parts of his limbs. His arms, upper arms, and thighs are now more chain like. His forearms and shoulder are now much bulkier.
Albedo as Negative Armodrillo
In Omniverse, Negative Armodrillo's armor is red instead of yellow, with red eyes and with the Ultimatrix symbol being the same color.
Powers and Abilities
Armodrillo has incredible digging capabilities and enhanced strength, and, due to his armor, Armodrillo has incredible durability.
Armodrillo can create destructive earthquakes by placing his hands on the ground and pumping the jackhammer pistons on his elbows.
As seen in Reflected Glory, Armodrillo is able to create fissures in the ground.
Armodrillo can turn his hands into drills.
Using his jackhammer arms, he can create shock waves and can launch objects he is holding.
Electricity can stop him from moving and can even knock him out.
- In Andreas' Fault,
- Armodrillo first appeared in Hero Time
- Armodrillo defeated some robots.
- In Reflected Glory,
- Armodrillo battled some Forever Knights.
- In ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage,
- In The Transmogrification of Eunice,
- Armodrillo readied to save Eunice when he thought she was being attacked by a bear.
- In Revenge of the Swarm,
- In The Creature from Beyond,
- Armodrillo battled the victims of the Lucubra's mind control.
- In Double or Nothing,
- Armodrillo scared a ticket clerk to let them into a theater.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare,
- Armodrillo was seen at the end of the episode confronting Albedo.
- Armodrillo returned in The More Things Change: Part 2,
- Where he defeated many of Psyphon's henchmen but failed to defeat Psyphon himself.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1,
- Armodrillo tried to defeat Khyber's Dog but failed.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2,
- In Malefactor,
- In Ben Again,
- Armodrillo was used by 11 year old Ben (in 16 year old's body) to find something in the sewers.
- In Special Delivery,
- In Rules of Engagement,
- Armodrillo tried to defeat Princess Looma but failed.
- In Return to Forever,
- In The Ultimate Heist,
- Armodrillo was used to make an opening where Albedo was located.
- In Secret of Dos Santos,
- Armodrillo digs to find the entrance to the Temple of the Sky, until Kai finds the entrance.
- In A New Dawn,
- Armodrillo appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
No Watch Ben
- In And Then There Was Ben,
- Armodrillo caused an earthquake so a young Ben Prime fell into the crater where the Omnitrix was.
- Armodrillo is a playable alien in Cosmic Destruction.
- the Return of Psyphon
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Alien Unlock 2 (only on African, European and middle eastern Cartoon Network websites)
- Wrath of Psychobos (mobile only)
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Армодрило||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Armatu||From armado, armed and tatu, armadillo ("Armedillo")|
|Croatian||Oklopnjak||From oklop, armor; the name itself means "armor carrier"|
|Greek||Βραχιονικό Τρυπάνι||From βραχίονας, arm and τρυπάνι, drill|
|Turkish||Armadillo||From the English word armadillo|
|Romanian||Armoburghiul||From burghiul, drill|
|Polish||Armowiertło||From the English armor and the Polish wiertło, drill|
|Dutch||Armadriller||Portmanteau of armadillo and driller|
|Italian||Armadillo||From the English word armadillo|
|Hungarian||Karófúró||From karó, picket and fúró, drill|
|German||Panzerkralle||From panzer, armor and kralle, claw|
|Swedish||Pansarborren||From pansar, armor and borren, drill|
|French||Le Tatou||From le tatou, the armadillo|
|Russian||Армодрило-землерой||From aрмодрило/armodrillo and землерой/zemleroy, navvy|
|Spanish||Armadillo||From the Spanish armadillo, armadillo|
|Chinese||犰狳金刚||From 犰狳(Qiú Yú)， armadillo and 金刚(Jīn Gāng)， Vajra|
|Tagalog||Armodrilyo||Tagalog version of Armodrillo|
- 4" Armodrillo
- 4" Haywire Armodrillo
- 4" Armodrillo (coming soon)
- According to Ben in The Transmogrification of Eunice, Armodrillo is ten feet tall.
- Armodrillo and the other Andromeda aliens have their powers related to an element. For Armodrillo, it's earth.
- Armodrillo is a playable alien in TKO.
- Armodrillo was the Alien of the Month in August. However, his name was misspelled as "Armadrillo".
|Alien X • Armodrillo • Arctiguana • Big Chill • Brainstorm • ChamAlien • Diamondhead • Echo Echo • Fasttrack • Goop • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Jetray • Lodestar • NRG • Rath • Spidermonkey • Swampfire • Wildvine|
|Albedo • Arctiguana • Echo Echo • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Rath • Spidermonkey|