This article is a stub.
You can help Ben 10 Planet by editing it.
|Original broadcast||October 17, 2008|
|Series||Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Overall episode number||67|
|Written by||Charlotte Fullerton|
|Directed by||Dan Riba|
|Previous episode||Darkstar Rising|
|Next episode||Good Copy, Bad Copy|
Alone Together is the fifteenth episode of Ben 10: Alien Force.
While the team fights a Highbreed commander, Kevin accidentally activates a portal, pulling Ben and the commander into the portal. They end up on a desert planet called Turrawuste that acts as a routing station for the teleporter. The pair are forced to work together to fend off the dangerous predators such as the Dravek and Dasypodidae on the planet while making their way to the routing station, much to the Highbreed's chagrin.
As they make their way across the desert, the Highbreed saves Ben from danger several times, even risking his own life to do so. After reaching the teleporter pod, the Highbreed stays behind, having deemed himself contaminated by Ben and thus a risk to the purity of his species.
- We learn more about the Highbreed and their abilities.
- During Ben and "Reiney's" time on the Desert Planet, Ben was noticeably taller (Around Kevin's height but slightly shorter).
- Ben puts "Reiny's" hand back together. It's a normal highbreed's hand. After a few scenes, it becomes thinner and green with Swampfire's vines around it.
- In one scene the Omnitrix's colors (green and black) are inverted
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Companhia Solitária||Lonely Company|
|Spanish (Latin America)||A Aolas Con El Enemigo||Alone With The Enemy|
|Spanish (Spain)||Solo Con El||Alone With Him|
|Greek||Μόνοι Μαζί||Alone Together|
|Hungarian||Valódi uralom||Real Dominion|
- This episode was based on the 1985 movie Enemy Mine.
- In this episode, it's finally explained why the Highbreeds want to take the universe out. They were the first species to exist, and thus they believe that any non-pureblood species should be exterminated.
- The reason why Reiny calls Ben-Ben Tennyson is because Ben states his name is Ben, and then states his full name as Ben Tennyson. This is what he says exactly, "My Name is Ben, Ben Tennyson.".
- Echo Echo touches his Omnitrix symbol to turn back to human form. This is the first time he has had to do this, having at all other instances only having to will his transformations back. His use of the symbol mirrors his future self in the episode Ben 10,000 from the original Ben 10 series.
- The machine that warped Ben and Reinrassic III into the desert planet looked exactly like the time machine Professor Paradox used in the episode Paradox.
|Ben 10: Alien Force Episodes|
|Ben 10 Returns: Part 1 · Ben 10 Returns: Part 2 · Everybody Talks About the Weather · Kevin's Big Score · All That Glitters · Max Out · Pier Pressure · What Are Little Girls Made Of? · The Gauntlet · Paradox · Be-Knighted · Plumbers' Helpers · X = Ben + 2|
|Darkstar Rising · Alone Together · Good Copy, Bad Copy · Save the Last Dance · Undercover · Pet Project · Grounded · Voided · Inside Man · Birds of a Feather · Unearthed · War of the Worlds: Part 1 · War of the Worlds: Part 2|
|Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1 · Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2 · Inferno · Fool's Gold · Simple · Vreedle, Vreedle · Singlehanded · If All Else Fails · In Charm's Way · Ghost Town · Trade-Off · Busy Box · Con of Rath · Primus · Time Heals · The Secret of Chromastone · Above and Beyond · Vendetta · The Final Battle: Part 1 · The Final Battle: Part 2|